Sansa's Sworn Swords

Pandean

Say that 5 times fast, lol.

In seriousness, I think that Sansa will probably acquire a few more Sworn Swords before the series is ended. We have Brienne so far but I think we could perhaps have some other characters. In the running, if he survives, I could see the Hound becoming one. I also think it would be majorly cool if Arya became one--mainly because she has had a lot of training, has no desire to be a lady, AND Arya does have a fierce dedication to her family (I mean her kill list is basically anyone who has ever wronged her family--whether it's makeshift or her biological one). 

I'm not sure, it's just a theory that she might get more and even if she does IDK who they'll be.

3 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

I think that too many Sworn Swords aren't needed, her story doesn't involve wars, fighting and magic, she is the safest character in GOT

There's Gendry. As long as he keeps rowing no one is going to be able to kill him. 

I still think Arya just becoming a sworn sword would be an awful end to her character arc, not to mention be entirely out of character for Arya herself.

She will always defend her family and friends when they need her, but swearing service and becoming a bodyguard - not Arya's style. It would be a HUGE disservice to Arya's arc, training and character if the writers did this.

2 minutes ago, Gaz0680 said:

I still think Arya just becoming a sworn sword would be an awful end to her character arc, not to mention be entirely out of character for Arya herself.

She will always defend her family and friends when they need her, but swearing service and becoming a bodyguard - not Arya's style. It would be a HUGE disservice to Arya's arc, training and character if the writers did this.

I just know Arya is very family oriented so I think she might do something related to her family if she survives 

just it's just a (probably dumb) though 

19 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

I heard that he made so much muscles from rowing for 4 seasons that he was able to kill Aquaman south of Planetos in some fight

Between his rowing and Meera's dragging Bran all over the north, we have the making of the perfect power couple. 

32 minutes ago, Lurid Jester said:

Between his rowing and Meera's dragging Bran all over the north, we have the making of the perfect power couple. 

Perhaps they could've used Littlefinger's teleporter.

10 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Nothing can beat the NK making circles for 7 seasons under the orders of D&D, he must be the president of this couple

In my head cannon, the NK is scouring the land north of the wall for every corpse he can raise.  That and he was waiting for the sea to freeze so he can walk around the wall. ;)

It helps a little. 

Archived