Look for something and you will find it

norwaywolf123

It is often said that we can chose how we want and what we want to observe. Negative people are told to stop being negative and try to see the positive around them. If you look for something to critisize, you will find it. If you look for something to compliment, you will find that, your choice. In this thread i hope to try to overcome what has been accepted as hardfact by chosing something to look for and then try to prove the new thesis.

For example i belive in Rhaegar + Lyanna = Jon and that Jon will be Daenerys last mount for love. Could it be possible to try to make a case for Daenerys instead marrying or having a child by Aurane Waters?

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Aurane_Waters

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Daenerys_Targaryen

https://warsandpoliticsoficeandfire.wordpress.com/2016/02/03/agents-of-chaos-part-3-the-pirate-king/

12 hours ago, norwaywolf123 said:

1- If you look for something to critisize, you will find it. If you look for something to compliment.

2 - For example i belive in Rhaegar + Lyanna = Jon and that

3 - Jon will be Daenerys last mount for love.

4 - Could it be possible to try to make a case for Daenerys instead marrying or having a child by Aurane Waters?

1 - very true. An idiom in my language - "if you want to hit a dog you'll always find a stick to do it".

2 - jolly good for you! I happen not to share your "faith" though.

3 - your choice of wording here might not be the most fortunate :)

4 - of course that such a case can be made. There are many more much more crackpot theories or speculation or fantasies adopted as fact by large segments of fandom. Jon Snow "mounting" either of his sisters, for instance. Or Gendry becoming Lord of anything - besides a smithy, that is.

Daenerys and Aurane Waters - why not? Both are silver-blond - between the two of them and his trouser snake they provide the "three heads of the Dragon". After all Aurane, as a Velaryon bastard, is a distant Taragryen relative and could be a dragonrider.  Maybe his ma was a dragonseed, thus boosting his chances for dragon afinity? Plus Aurane has some influence over maritime traffic in the Narrow Seas, so such a match makes some sense.

14 minutes ago, Crona said:

Aurane Waters has a fleet, he has valayian features, he's sly, and kind of the type of guy that Dany likes.

ZOMG WTF LOL!!!!11 Dany is like totally into "bad boys" tee-hee!!!11

10 minutes ago, TMIFairy said:

ZOMG WTF LOL!!!!11 Dany is like totally into "bad boys" tee-hee!!!11

Are you being sarcastic with me? :)

Lol yea she does like bad boys, and  I never got why she found Daario attractive, but she did lol

Also, Dany from being with Daario, she doesn't care about class, so Aurane Waters being a bastard wouldn't be much of hindrance.

12 hours ago, kissdbyfire said:

I'm not sure where the positive or negative come into play here... 

What do you mean? I dont understand, sorry.

4 hours ago, TMIFairy said:

1 - very true. An idiom in my language - "if you want to hit a dog you'll always find a stick to do it".

:D The saying does not reflect common practice though

2 - jolly good for you! I happen not to share your "faith" though.

I am convinced by the theories i have read that Jon is the product of Rhaegar and Lyanna. Maybe i just chose to belive something for peace at heart?

3 - your choice of wording here might not be the most fortunate :)

How?

4 - of course that such a case can be made. There are many more much more crackpot theories or speculation or fantasies adopted as fact by large segments of fandom. Jon Snow "mounting" either of his sisters, for instance. Or Gendry becoming Lord of anything - besides a smithy, that is.

Daenerys and Aurane Waters - why not? Both are silver-blond - between the two of them and his trouser snake they provide the "three heads of the Dragon". After all Aurane, as a Velaryon bastard, is a distant Taragryen relative and could be a dragonrider.  Maybe his ma was a dragonseed, thus boosting his chances for dragon afinity? Plus Aurane has some influence over maritime traffic in the Narrow Seas, so such a match makes some sense.

I see Aurane Waters as a new Daemon the Rogue prince.

19 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

How?

You wrote:

Jon will be Daenerys last mount for love.

Mount has a sexual meaning, as in "clambering on top of for the act of mating". Maybe I am a dirty old man, but what you wrote made me think of Daenerys making love with Jon in the "girl on top" aka "cowgirl" position and this being the last thing she did in her life  ...

3 hours ago, Crona said:

Are you being sarcastic with me? :)

Perish the thought!

For humorous value I was trying to emulate a teenager :)

22 hours ago, TMIFairy said:

You wrote:

Jon will be Daenerys last mount for love.

Mount has a sexual meaning, as in "clambering on top of for the act of mating". Maybe I am a dirty old man, but what you wrote made me think of Daenerys making love with Jon in the "girl on top" aka "cowgirl" position and this being the last thing she did in her life  ...

Perish the thought!

For humorous value I was trying to emulate a teenager :)

Or he's just quoting the warning by Quaithe HotU "Child of Three" prophecy. It's not his wording, it's GRRM's.

7 minutes ago, Red Man Racey said:

Or he's just quoting the warning by Quaithe. It's not his wording, it's GRRM's.

Oh?

Thanks for pointing this out.

Ignore my "contribution", then.

Hmmm - I'm not a native speaker of English - what is " Jon will be Daenerys last mount for love" supposed to mean? Me no understand ...

9 minutes ago, TMIFairy said:

Oh?

Thanks for pointing this out.

Ignore my "contribution", then.

Hmmm - I'm not a native speaker of English - what is " Jon will be Daenerys last mount for love" supposed to mean? Me no understand ...

Oh it means what you think it means, it's just not an unfortunate accident. That's the wording the text uses. Also, I misspoke earlier, it's not from Quaithe, it's the "Child of Three" prophecies from the House of the Undying.

three fires must you light... one for life and one for death and one to love... three mounts must you ride... one to bed and one to dread and one to love... three treasons will you know... once for blood and once for gold and once for love...

Thanks for explaining.

Hopefully Jon will not buck and throw Dany off when confronted with such an assignement :)

Groan ... Daeneyrs, Mother of Dragons, Rider of Wolves, ...

Groanx2

The Mare that Mounts the Wolf ...

:D

6 minutes ago, TMIFairy said:

Thanks for explaining.

Hopefully Jon will not buck and throw Dany off when confronted with such an assignement :)

Groan ... Daeneyrs, Mother of Dragons, Rider of Wolves, ...

Groanx2

The Mare that Mounts the Wolf ...

:D

i am hoping Daenerys will discover the Lion's loin before she explore any wolves! :D

Archived