Will Jaime and Bronn be prisoners?

Jaime is taken prisoner.

Tyrion owes him a reciprocal prison break (Lannisters and debts, etc.) but currently lacks the political clout to swing a sanctioned and above-board release due to his being in Dany's doghouse over stupid plans and suspected sympathy towards his family.

So he has to try and do it behind Dany's back, which will really piss her off.

I can see this setting him up as a dragonrider, actually.  Dany catches him out, decides to punish betrayal with DRACARYS, but Viserion and Rhaegal remember the nice little man who set them loose and straight up refuse to obey the order.

The problem with Tyrion releasing Jaime and paying his debts is that Jaime was in a much easier spot to release Tyrion.  I mean it was the very least he could do considering.  Tyrion is in no position to do shit.  It's not like Tywin would have punished his golden child, Tyrion though? Not so much.  Dany would have no problems having him killed.  

On 8/8/2017 at 11:21 PM, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

How ironic would it be for Dany to hold a trial for Jaime, Jaime asks for trial by combat and her champion is Drogon.  

Zombie Mountain versus dragon! 

(I assume a one-handed man can request a champion.) 

10 minutes ago, Col Cinders said:

There is no debt between JL and TL.  JL knew that TL's wife (Sasha?) was not a whore but played along with the gangraping plan of their father.  JL's releasing of TL was payment for that debt.  They are all squared up.

What? How did playing along with a conspiracy to have Sandra raped indebt Larry to Tyrion? 

Larry was obliged to free Tyrion because he didn't lop Tywin's head off before the wedding ceremony? What?

There was no gangrape plan, anyway. I can't remember, maybe Tywin said that if Tyrion couldn't perform he'd jump in and do it himself. That sounds to my brain like something Tywin might say. But the plan was for Tyrion to impregnate her. It would've ended there. No one was suggesting they go tag-team on Sandra. 

10 minutes ago, darmody said:

What? How did playing along with a conspiracy to have Sandra raped indebt Larry to Tyrion? 

Larry was obliged to free Tyrion because he didn't lop Tywin's head off before the wedding ceremony? What?

There was no gangrape plan, anyway. I can't remember, maybe Tywin said that if Tyrion couldn't perform he'd jump in and do it himself. That sounds to my brain like something Tywin might say. But the plan was for Tyrion to impregnate her. It would've ended there. No one was suggesting they go tag-team on Sandra. 

I'm not talking about Sansa nee Stark

I'm talking about Tyrion's first wife.  I cannot remember her name was it Tisha? Sasha?  Someone will remember.

EDIT: Tyrion's first wife was gang raped by Lannister men and paid for it as if she were a whore.  The first wife is now "wherever whores go".

On 8/9/2017 at 0:40 AM, Frances Bean Corbray said:

I can see this setting him up as a dragonrider, actually.  Dany catches him out, decides to punish betrayal with DRACARYS, but Viserion and Rhaegal remember the nice little man who set them loose and straight up refuse to obey the order.

Two out of three dragons refusing to burn you to death still means you get burned to death. :)

12 minutes ago, Col Cinders said:

I'm not talking about Sansa nee Stark

I'm talking about Tyrion's first wife.  I cannot remember her name was it Tisha? Sasha?  Someone will remember.

EDIT: Tyrion's first wife was gang raped by Lannister men and paid for it as if she were a whore.  The first wife is now "wherever whores go".

From what I remember, she actually was a whore. Tywin paid her to sleep with Lannister men to teach Tyrion a lesson, and because he didn't want his son married to a prostitute. 

Jaime's part was to have originally paid her to take his brother's virginity. I don't think he had any part in Tywin's subsequent actions. 

Maybe it was different in the books. 

Archived