Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GAROVORKIN

What are you Choices for Worst Science Fiction Fantasy and Horror Movies?

26 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

There isn't a movie that I hate more than Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween, so that one gets my vote.

An absolutely pointless remake. 

The Queen from Outer Space 1958  staring Zsa Zsa Gabor and a very forgettable cast of actors . There is nothing to recommend in this film at all, not even campy entertainment  value ,  it doesn't even have that to offer. 

Edited by GAROVORKIN

The Killer Shrews   1959   a bunch people stranded on an Island infested by goat ravenous killer shrews. Pretty lame film and the shrews look suspiciously like dogs  dressed up in bad looks shrew costumes.  The did a sequel to this film 2012.

The Beast of Yucca Flats. 1961 staring Tor Johnson ( from Plan 9 From Outer Space )  who plays a scientist who get mutated by radiation and goes on the rampage.  This was his last film appearance and very possibly his tour de force acting performance. Sadly  this film  got zero mention at the oscars.  But it did get the Mystery Science 3000 treatment thus achieving film immortality. :D

Starcrash  1978   another Star Wars knock off .    This has everything you could want in a bad science fiction film. And yet it does have entertainment value.:D

Jupiter Ascending

Its only tiny redeeming feature was Redman's character.  When people say Valerian is worse than this, I struggle to believe them.