MEERA!

Iron Mother

On 8/9/2017 at 1:16 PM, Anarres said:

Absolutely, a fantastic effort considering the challenges posed by both the landscape and the formidable enemies she faced. The loss of her brother, Hodor, Summer and the Children no doubt weighed heavily on her shoulders as well.

Ellie Kendrick is also great. She put more emotion into those few lines than some others have managed in much more prominent roles. I hope we get to see more of her and Meera before the series comes to an end.

Couldn't agree more!!!  Broke my heart!!!

On 8/9/2017 at 1:36 PM, Iron Mother said:

thank you I just shot orange juice out of my nose "he pushed a child!"

lol

and what is this to do with the price of fish lol; agreed your argument against Jaime but you are massively off topic here; okay Jaime pushed Bran but a topic on Bran does not yet relate to a topic on Jamie...

In the event, say, that Bran realises that may be a different kettle of fish... until then... no

I find it hard to believe that we will not see Meera again, it is just such an odd goodbye to a regular character.  We have watched her episode after episode, and now it's 'bye, see ya'. I have read enough posts that seem to think she is gone that maybe they know something I don't. I was used to her but I guess her biceps could use a break.

3 hours ago, Iron Mother said:

Hi friends............ does anyone know how to post a photo on here?  Not a link to the photo but a photo?

I have wondered that also and I am yet unable to find a way to do it so if anyone knows I would be grateful for the info too

22 minutes ago, Morgana Lannister said:

I have wondered that also and I am yet unable to find a way to do it so if anyone knows I would be grateful for the info too

When you REPLY there is down to the right "insert other media" and it says something like "insert existing attachments".  I looked in the settings and things, maybe to put images in somewhere and then they are "available" as attachments.  I got that far and did not find anything more.  There was nowhere to put the "attachment".

21 minutes ago, Iron Mother said:

When you REPLY there is down to the right "insert other media" and it says something like "insert existing attachments".  I looked in the settings and things, maybe to put images in somewhere and then they are "available" as attachments.  I got that far and did not find anything more.  There was nowhere to put the "attachment".

Thanks so much for that!  Will try but I tried weeks back after I went to a GOT party in London organised by Kristian who plays Hodor of course and I really, really wanted to post some or at least to send some in a message to a friend of mine here who is not on facebook and I got nowhere lol

If anyone has more on this will try again lol :)

On 11/8/2017 at 9:56 PM, The Bastard of Summer said:

As I have already explained I felt something bad was going to happen  to NED. I'm  sorry you didn't  pick up on it and was SURPISED by it. I however was NOT SURPISED  by Brans reaction it made me SAD for Meera. Is that so hard to understand?  I NEVER SAID SURPISED BY BRANS REACTION. Read all three of my posts. The  original (which is unedited), the reply to you, then a third. I posted one after the other.

THEY PUSHED A CHILD out the window. Bran was at home surrouned by family. Ned was in the vipers den with these same people who would dare MURDER his son in HIS home. Away from home with the same damming information as Bran, why would Cersei let him live? I thought it a very dangerous situation.

Ok, so you were not affected by Ned's death because you were not surprised by it, but you were affected by the reaction to Meera notwithstanding you were not surprised by it.

Clear.

Archived