will jon and dany marry?

starklover

I can see a potential marriage pact in the season finale, but not an actual marriage.  Jon isn't going to bend the knee, and his people won't accept him bending the knee at this point.  They would likely accept a marriage pact to put the King in the North and the Dragon Queen together after all is said and done.  

A pact is easy enough...and if they both survive then so be it - John is still King but with a larger Kingdom and the North is fully represented.  If Jon dies, they may accept Dany if she proves herself in the North.  If Dany dies, then Jon is still King and the North is their own kingdom; give Tyrion the South as a successor to Cersei; in a twisted and unnatural way it kinda works.

Its quite clear this is the start of an ''incest story'' for them both. All set aside they are getting closer thats clear, its been set in motion already. 

Apart from all the nonsense of talk in Daenerys Throne room at dragonstone. Jon does not expect to walk into the Throne room and see a beautiful young woman. They did a great job with the camera, phyiscally showing the distance between them and how they slowly came together. We also see the Dothraki take the weapons from Jon as he arrives and follows Daenerys around. In episode 4 she goes off into the cave with Jon unattended and alone, signifying a change in trust. He gently touches her hand/arm and moves it round, engaging in physical contact. Davos clearly states he's been staring at her. If Daenerys does take the Iron Throne, the marriage would solidify the North and South's amalgamation to unite as one and fight the WW's and the AotD. Jon and Daenerys will fall in love before the end of season 7. To answer your question I believe they will get married at some point for politics, war and love.

17 minutes ago, Styl7 said:

The thing is that even if they both survive.. What's next.. Dany can't have a baby(that's what she thinks at least..)

I think this is forgotten in the show because unlike the books we only hear about her being barren (supposedly) when the witch tells her and many could easily say she was just trying to screw with dany even more

2 minutes ago, snow is the man said:

I think this is forgotten in the show because unlike the books we only hear about her being barren (supposedly) when the witch tells her and many could easily say she was just trying to screw with dany even more

Yeah, I'm thinking the witch was f'ing with her.  The curse does say "when your womb quickens again.." so that seems to suggest that it will. :)

7 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

The curse was a little different in the show, though, wasn't? I feel like that part of it got left out. I need to go back and watch that scene again.

That said, Dany did tell that khal that she wouldn't bear him or anyone else a child. 

In the show they cutted off the part of the womb and suddenly in the season 6 she says that she will never have a child.. Idk why cut off this from the prophecy

26 minutes ago, Lurid Jester said:

Yeah, I'm thinking the witch was f'ing with her.  The curse does say "when your womb quickens again.." so that seems to suggest that it will. :)

Well I am a fan of Quentyn Martell represent the sun that rised in the west and set in the east, the great grass sea that went dry... Still not sure about the mountains that will blow in the wind like leaves...

1 minute ago, Styl7 said:

Well I am a fan of Quentyn Martell represent the sone that rised in the west and set in the east, the great grass sea that went dry... Still not sure about the mountains that will blow in the wind like leaves...

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east:  Quentyn Martell, as you said  

When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves:  The sea freezes, thus going dry, and mountains of snow blowing like leaves  

When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child.  Clearly she's going to have Mormont's kid. 

2 minutes ago, Lurid Jester said:

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east:  Quentyn Martell, as you said  

When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves:  The sea freezes, thus going dry, and mountains of snow blowing like leaves  

When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child.  Clearly she's going to have Mormont's kid. 

Mormont's????

9 minutes ago, Lurid Jester said:

Lol, just a bit of fun. My theory is she's going to sleep with Jon, get pregnant... and then die. 

Thus seeing Drogo again. 

Well I believe she will give  birth to Jon so child before she die .. I would like her to see her on the iron throne.. But I had similar dreams with Ned...

oh..I am a sweet summer child...

Archived