umm..where is ghost?

House Do'urdan

5 minutes ago, Jawaburger said:

Probably because the answers are unsatisfactory.  Since GoT is one of the biggest money makers for HBO, maybe biggest, spending a few more dollars on rendering fur, even if just for a minute so viewers know the wolf is still around, isn't asking too much.  I think most people would be happy even with just a brief appearance.

I agree the answers are unsatisfactory. But thats the show for you.

Its far from a case of a few dollars to render fur lol. Im not sure on the cost of he direwolf but its around 1 million to 2 million for the dragons per episode. Not really ''dollars'' and ''abit of fur''

3 minutes ago, xjlxking said:

How so? He can't warg like he can in the books

They aren't fighting humans but undead. Ghost will have the same success Summer did. Wolves attack at the throats but that's basically useless or ineffective on the undead

Ghost is going to super useful when he calls for help against the army of the dead and Nymeria answers with her mega pack of south land wolves.  

They may not be able to throat the undead, but they can definitely rip them to pieces.  They can also eat them. :)

i seem to recall from the books a scene were Summer's pack "kills" an undead bear and eat it's still moving meat. 

Archived