What Belongs To Cersei.....

Iron Mother

Is Tyrion's head and his wife Sansa. She wants them both dead. Now she knows it was Olenna. But she still can't let go of all the hate she has in her heart for Tyrion. She hates Tyrion for the same reason her father did. The sheer reason that he exists and Johanna is dead. Tyrion didn't ask to be here. Had he been born "normal" and even more beautiful than the twins would they hate him less?

1 hour ago, The Bastard of Summer said:

Is Tyrion's head and his wife Sansa. She wants them both dead. Now she knows it was Olenna. But she still can't let go of all the hate she has in her heart for Tyrion. She hates Tyrion for the same reason her father did. The sheer reason that he exists and Johanna is dead. Tyrion didn't ask to be here. Had he been born "normal" and even more beautiful than the twins would they hate him less?

No she will always hate tyrion and even though he didn't kill her son he did kill her father so cersei and tyrion won't be having a happy moment anytime soon.

21 minutes ago, snow is the man said:

No she will always hate tyrion and even though he didn't kill her son he did kill her father so cersei and tyrion won't be having a happy moment anytime soon.

Cersei hated Tyrion way before he killed Tywin. She only now uses that to justify her anger.

Just now, The Bastard of Summer said:

Cersei hated Tyrion way before he killed Tywin. She only now uses that to justify her anger.

I know. I am just pointing out that even though she knows he didn't kill joffrey she still has another reason to hate him so it isn't like it would make a difference. And I agree cersei has always hated tyrion and we hear her and other characters say this time and time again. 

3 hours ago, daemonTheBlack said:

Yeah I was surprised as well that Bronn did not set sail with Davos. Its extremely out of character.

To go where?Dragonstone??

There was Daenerys and her dragons.Bronn shot Drogon from the sky

If he goes there,he will be eat alive

Archived