NFL 2017 Preaseason: Zeke the Freak to Sit 6 Weeks

Manhole Eunuchsbane

1 hour ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

SPICY AND THE MOOCH 12-3 ON THE GAME 95.7 FM YOUR OAKLAND RAIDERS FLAGSHIP STATION! COOKING UP TAKES SO HOT THEY'LL BURN THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH, DAWG! 

Will this be available for live streaming through my iHeart Radio App?!!?

4 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Will this be available for live streaming through my iHeart Radio App?!!?

DOES JED YORK SUCK DISEASED DONKEY COCK? YOU'RE FUCKING-A RIGHT! SPICY AND THE MOOCH WILL FUCK YOUR EARHOLE ON ANY DEVICE YOU SEE FIT TO EMPLOY, BROMOSAPIEN! SPICY AND THE MOOCH, 4-7pm Monday through Friday on 187 The Bone FM. BE THERE OR EAT A BAG OF DICKS! 

13 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

DOES JED YORK SUCK DISEASED DONKEY COCK? YOU'RE FUCKING-A RIGHT! SPICY AND THE MOOCH WILL FUCK YOUR EARHOLE ON ANY DEVICE YOU SEE FIT TO EMPLOY, BROMOSAPIEN! SPICY AND THE MOOCH, 4-7pm Monday through Friday on 187 The Bone FM. BE THERE OR EAT A BAG OF DICKS! 

I like how his 12 day career has served as 'ironic' allowance for your inner-Mooch to make regular appearances ever since. You just quoted Nietzsche, in another thread. Think of the abyss evident in the Mooch's dark, soulless shark eyes. I say this as a bro.

27 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

I like how his 12 day career has served as 'ironic' allowance for your inner-Mooch to make regular appearances ever since. You just quoted Nietzsche, in another thread. Think of the abyss evident in the Mooch's dark, soulless shark eyes. I say this as a bro.

Oh yeah, he's cocaine in human form. Channel him at your own peril, no doubt.

/But to be fair, most of this act has been inspired by Jace's "Westeros Experts League Fantasy Football Insider" schtick. I've just expanded it to local Sportstalk Radio. The Mooch connection is only there because I'm in love with the title "Spicy and the Mooch" for any sort of media, be that a film, TV show, Sportstalk show, etc.

3 hours ago, sperry said:

Think it's safe to say that this is the worst draft pick in the history of major sports: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20323063/roberto-aguayo-waived-tampa-bay-buccaneers-missing-pat-fg-preseason-opener .

And if he'd been a late pick or undrafted, they wouldn't have waited so long to cut him, and might have saved themselves some money, drama, and maybe a game or two.

ETA: Apparently Hard Knocks was in the room when they decided to cut him.

Still can't believe an actual NFL team drafted a kicker in the second round.  And I mean it's not like the team is wildly incompetent either.  They've put together a really good squad in Tampa, which makes taking a kicker that high even more baffling.  

4 hours ago, sperry said:

Think it's safe to say that this is the worst draft pick in the history of major sports: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20323063/roberto-aguayo-waived-tampa-bay-buccaneers-missing-pat-fg-preseason-opener .

The fact that you said this in a NFL thread and didn't mention Purple Drank is a crime against humanity.

1 minute ago, Slurktan said:

The fact that you said this in a NFL thread and didn't mention Purple Drank is a crime against humanity.

I mean, they drafted a kicker...A KICKER...in the second round of the NFL draft.  And he sucked!  

If you take a kicker that high, he better be possessed by the ghost of Janikowski, who I'm not even sure is dead but didn't feel like googling it.

12 minutes ago, briantw said:

Still can't believe an actual NFL team drafted a kicker in the second round.  And I mean it's not like the team is wildly incompetent either.  They've put together a really good squad in Tampa, which makes taking a kicker that high even more baffling.  

The man, the myth, every teenage girl's father's nightmare Sebastian Janikowski was a first rounder and probably a decent pick overall.

14 minutes ago, briantw said:

I mean, they drafted a kicker...A KICKER...in the second round of the NFL draft.  And he sucked!  

If you take a kicker that high, he better be possessed by the ghost of Janikowski, who I'm not even sure is dead but didn't feel like googling it.

It's still nothing on Purple Drank.  Or Jonny Flynn.

6 hours ago, Rhom said:

The man, the myth, every teenage girl's father's nightmare Sebastian Janikowski was a first rounder and probably a decent pick overall.

Yeah but that was back when NFL teams were even more stupid than they are now.

12 hours ago, sperry said:

Hey now, as a fan of the Detroit Lions, I could easily argue that statement.  I mean my team took a slow fat wide receiver who had been out of football for a year with the 10th overall pick (this was after taking a WR at 2 and 6 the previous two years).

14 hours ago, Slurktan said:

JaMarcus Russell was at least talented. The Bucs traded up, to draft a kicker, in the second round. That makes it the worst. At least you can justify the Jamarcus pick by saying if he figured it out he could have made a difference to the team.

Well, the number one pick might be in play for the pony boys. Defense still looked awful except for a good play by Vontae Davis as the Lions went up and down the field in 15 yard chunks before and after Stafford left the game. The O line was hapless, and the backup qb is who we thought he was.

37 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Well, the number one pick might be in play for the pony boys. Defense still looked awful except for a good play by Vontae Davis as the Lions went up and down the field in 15 yard chunks before and after Stafford left the game. The O line was hapless, and the backup qb is who we thought he was.

This is way too measured and insightful to be a SPICY AND THE MOOCH soundbite. I'm beginning to question your commitment to this endeavor. 

22 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

This is way too measured and insightful to be a SPICY AND THE MOOCH soundbite. I'm beginning to question your commitment to this endeavor. 

It's preseason Mooch, take a fucking chill pill before I show you the meaning of the word SPICEY.

3 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

It's preseason Mooch, take a fucking chill pill before I show you the meaning of the word SPICEY.

SPICY AND THE MOOCH, bringing you surprisingly measured and insightful takes during the preseason. BUT ONCE THE REAL ACTION STARTS, YOU'D BETTER STRAP IN SALLY, CAUSE SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL! SPICY AND THE MOOCH ALL IN YOUR FACE 4pm-7 Monday through Friday on 740 The Score, your Indianapolis Colts Flagship.

Archived