Jojen Dayne-Reed

(f)Aegon consensus ?

86 posts in this topic

HA!  You guys are great.  A simple "yes" would have worked.  But this is much more fun. 

I think that the Targs were chess pieces in the hands of Braavos whose plan was to control Westeros in the same way they control Pentos. Aegon was meant to act as a support role, a Targ/Blackfyre who could convince the GC to march into battle in Visery's favour + an extra body to marry to a noblewoman bringing soldiers and stability to the region. By the time the Targs marched to Westeros they would be humbles enough to accept their overlords rule without asking questions. That include accepting cousin Aegon.

1 hour ago, Jojen Dayne-Reed said:

HA!  You guys are great.  A simple "yes" would have worked.  But this is much more fun. 

In your next thread, you should ask whether everyone agrees that Sansa betrayed House Stark. 

31 minutes ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

In your next thread, you should ask whether everyone agrees that Sansa betrayed House Stark. 

That's it! This confirms it. You are the great eeevil that is the Great Other :devil:

43 minutes ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

Such a bad, bad man! :P

10 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

That's it! This confirms it. You are the great eeevil that is the Great Other :devil:

Agree! :lol:

I try not to view any fan theory (at this point that includes show plot points) as canon or even near canon. When the author tells me that Aegon isn't Aegon after telling me it is Aegon I'll believe it. Same for Jon.