So who will be the final villain? The Night King or Cersei?

Kaguya

in LOTR the actual final fight was with an old saruman in a last gasp with ruffians. 

so my idea is after the big war is over with the night king, in slips euron with the sellswords, and they have one final fight before everything wraps up, including a duel between jon and euron.

If it aint Cersei it's gonna be a really shit last season.....

Whitewalker focused episodes -= Little to no dialogue/lots of grand epic action/no twists/no scheming or plotting/ Jon and Dany show.

Cersei focused episodes = lots of clever dialogue/ less grand  epic action/ more scheming and plotting, Focused more on all remaining characters,

On 8/25/2017 at 5:24 AM, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

If it aint Cersei it's gonna be a really shit last season.....

Whitewalker focused episodes -= Little to no dialogue/lots of grand epic action/no twists/no scheming or plotting/ Jon and Dany show.

Cersei focused episodes = lots of clever dialogue/ less grand  epic action/ more scheming and plotting, Focused more on all remaining characters,

its true that the night king and the white walkers are not ideal antagonists for drama, they don't have a personality as such. 

it certainly looks like the great battle will come in episode 3 or 4 and then the aftermath of dealing with cersei and euron and the resolution for the surviving characters will be in the last 2 episodes. 

41 minutes ago, Archangel Lucifer said:

Euron will betray Cersei and he wil destroy Lannister army with Golden Company and he will take Westeros

This isn't beyond what D&D would do, but I would never forgive them if they did. 

Euron was Introduced barely a season ago, he better not be endgame.

6 hours ago, Archangel Lucifer said:

Euron will betray Cersei and he wil destroy Lannister army with Golden Company and he will take Westeros

Euron isn't trustable I agree, but I don't think he will do that since he needs a queen and since Dany will not be that queen  for him, Cersei is the only option for him.

• 5 months later...

Archived