Best lines of 705

Wolves Die Young

21 hours ago, Alfonso Sánchez said:

Emotional: I did not chose to be a deformed dwarf, he hated me not because what i did, but for what i was.

Part of the same discussion when Trion said "you knew I was innocent." Jamie may have known back then that Tyrion probably didn't kill Joffrey, but now he knows it for sure. Wish Jamie had told him so.

Bron's "No I do not" in response to Jamie's "You mean we're fucked" has its merits. Tyrion's "What's it say" in response to Varys's "It's a sealed scroll for the king in the north" was funny.  Tormund's "The big woman?" and Jon's "We're all breathing" are also both good.  Probably like the last best as it's not a wisecrack but a brutally accurate summary of the world.

On 8/13/2017 at 8:03 PM, Saitou Hajime said:

Tormund (to Davos): "Weren't you supposed to be the one who talks him out of stupid ideas like this?"

Tormund (to Jon): "Which queen needs convincing, the one with dragons or the one that fucks her brother?"

This was my fuckin favorite to, especially when Jon snickers because he knows the dude's hilarous- Tormund in that whole seen was fuckin great, another one was:

Tormund: "The Big woman?"  with a look like he plans on banging her.

13 minutes ago, WCPhan said:

That was hilarous- perfect timing too!

I read somewhere that this fascination Tormund has for Brienne was largely improvised by the actor, and the woman who plays Brienne just rolled with it. 

If true, that's awesome. 

24 minutes ago, Lurid Jester said:

I read somewhere that this fascination Tormund has for Brienne was largely improvised by the actor, and the woman who plays Brienne just rolled with it. 

If true, that's awesome. 

That is awesome. And hilarious.

Archived