Ran

[Spoilers] EP705 Discussion

304 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Pandean said:

Okay am I the only one who thinks Arya is being a bitch

 

Negative.  I'm with you on that.  I'm also suddenly having a flashback to her stabbing the hell out of her lunch in season 1.

Side note: GENDRY!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

GENDRY!!!!

"I thought you'd still be rowing."

Edited by Lurid Jester

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally... Back and hammer I tow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Complete with war hammer!  No one has yet used one of those on the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, plectrum said:

Negative.  I'm with you on that.  I'm also suddenly having a flashback to her stabbing the hell out of her lunch in season 1.

Side note: GENDRY!!!!!

Thank the gods. I was like "What the fuck is with her?"

Like...my gods I'm so glad she's not in charge 

 

Now I can laugh in people's faces when they say Arya would've been a better lady of Winterfell 

 

ALSO GENDRY 

Man, that hammer

 

SO many reunions and throwbacks this episode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Pandean said:

It's the fantasy author in me, I think. 

In retrospect this sounds not as funny as i meant it to be oops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FUCKING HELL WHY DO YOU DO THIS EVERY TIME DIRECT TV

 

grumble grumble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I know people like Gendry and all...but what's the point in bringing him back?

Would Davos really be after him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pandean said:

In retrospect this sounds not as funny as i meant it to be oops

I dunno.  I chuckled.  Was just thinking, "wish I had one of those."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Holly Macaroni said:

Ok, I know people like Gendry and all...but what's the point in bringing him back?

Would Davos really be after him?

The Bus Came Back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoah...he's ready and not fooling around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"My name's Gendry, your grace, my father killed yours at the Trident"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, plectrum said:

I dunno.  I chuckled.  Was just thinking, "wish I had one of those."

tbh it's kinda weird to think about

 

like oh

yeah i did that

that thing's coming out in 2019

oh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pandean said:

Okay am I the only one who thinks Arya is being a bitch

Probably goes with the territory when you know when people are lying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pandean said:

tbh it's kinda weird to think about

 

like oh

yeah i did that

that thing's coming out in 2019

oh

Wait, did you actually write a book? I've always wanted to do that, but all of my ideas are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now