Jorah should have stayed behind

300 H&H Magnum

Next episode is gonna be big in terms of the fighter that are going to the north.

You have Jon, Hound, Tormund, Jorah... It's like the A-Team. I can't imagine any other living fighter that would be a better pick. Maybe Jamie or Bronn but they are clearly unavailable. 

6 minutes ago, King Edd of House Tollet said:

It seemed to me Jorah is going to fucking up Jon one way or another next week

The looks he gave, his jeauslosy is sky-rocketing

I very well may be wrong, but I didn't read it as jealousy. I think he was showing his faithful service. 

11 minutes ago, xjlxking said:

Next episode is gonna be big in terms of the fighter that are going to the north.

You have Jon, Hound, Tormund, Jorah... It's like the A-Team. I can't imagine any other living fighter that would be a better pick. Maybe Jamie or Bronn but they are clearly unavailable. 

Brienne?

Grey worm?

Dario?

Howland Reed??

4 minutes ago, TheMachine said:

I very well may be wrong, but I didn't read it as jealousy. I think he was showing his faithful service. 

I was too.  I'm actually thinking that he won't be coming back and his loss will drive Dany fully into Jon's arms. 

The jealously from either party is lost  me. I didn't see it at all. What I did see was Dany's googoo eyes over Jon go unanswered. He didn't seem impressed by the looks at all. I think Jorah did notice the looks Jon got from Dany but he didn't seem bothered because he noticed Jon didn't googoo eye back.

2 hours ago, Lurid Jester said:

I was too.  I'm actually thinking that he won't be coming back and his loss will drive Dany fully into Jon's arms. 

Agree. I thought Jorah picked up on something between them, but I thought he looked liked he backed off somewhat after noticing this.

4 hours ago, 300 H&H Magnum said:

Jorah should have stayed behind at Dragonstone.  He's better at planning battles than Tyrion.  Still, his reunion with Dany was touching. 

The battles did not have anything wrong, those are tactics, it was strategy where he was defeated, and the decision to bring a wight to kings landing is a good strategy, but the better one should be destroying the iron fleet or killing euron and releasing Yara.

4 hours ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

Plot Twist

Jorah just gave Dany greyscale!:thumbsup:

Nobody in Oldtown checked him properly - it was just poking with a stick - so I also hope Jorah is not really fully healed and comes back to infect everybody.

Instead of THE CURE he brings THE PLAGUE ;o)

The End.

1 hour ago, The Bastard of Summer said:

The jealously from either party is lost  me. I didn't see it at all. What I did see was Dany's googoo eyes over Jon go unanswered. He didn't seem impressed by the looks at all. I think Jorah did notice the looks Jon got from Dany but he didn't seem bothered because he noticed Jon didn't googoo eye back.

He might think her pretty - but knowing that she basically burns everyone who doesn't obey her might also be a bit of a turnoff.

Besides I think compared to the "Kerfuffle Khalessi" Ser Davos looks more lovingly at Jon ;o)

Archived