'Shcemes of Littlefinger' Appreciation

Iron Mother

15 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

Littlefinger is the one who should lose respect for Sansa.  Littlefinger saved those sorry Starks from getting flayed by Ramsey.  The Starks fought with poor strategy and lacked discipline in the battle of the bastards.  Ramsay deserved to win that battle.  He fought a better battle than Jon and Sansa.  Littlefinger came along and pulled their asses off the fire.  It's Lf who saved them from getting flayed.  The name of Ramsay's latest puppy was going to be Sansa until Littlefinger came along and won the battle of the bastards.

But she knows that his motivation was not to save the Starks.  It has even been posited that he held back on his charge until Jon was in sure peril in the hope that Jon would get killed.  She knows that LF is trying to use her to get to the throne, and it's become a weary story for her.

48 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

Littlefinger is the one who should lose respect for Sansa.  Littlefinger saved those sorry Starks from getting flayed by Ramsey.  The Starks fought with poor strategy and lacked discipline in the battle of the bastards.  Ramsay deserved to win that battle.  He fought a better battle than Jon and Sansa.  Littlefinger came along and pulled their asses off the fire.  It's Lf who saved them from getting flayed.  The name of Ramsay's latest puppy was going to be Sansa until Littlefinger came along and won the battle of the bastards.

He has no intention of saving the Starks, thats just a by product of him trying to win sansa over.

LF was the one who instigated all this, he sold Sansa to the Boltons knowing what Ramsay was, knowing one day he would have to save her. 

If he could have made sure Jon died then he would have. 

14 hours ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

He has no intention of saving the Starks, thats just a by product of him trying to win sansa over.

LF was the one who instigated all this, he sold Sansa to the Boltons knowing what Ramsay was, knowing one day he would have to save her. 

LF - first of his name, most dangerous man in Westeros, creepiest man on the Planet, most ruined character by lazy writing, owner of the only time machine in existence.... but still helpless against Jon's super strong plot armour 

16 hours ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

It was Sansa who wanted to take back Winterfell.  Which resulted in the deaths of thousands who could have been useful in guarding the wall.  If the Starks had tried and even given a reasonable effort in convincing the north that the white walkers are coming they would have gotten everyone's support.  How?  By pulling off Tyrion's Scheme of capturing a wight and showing it to Lord Ramsay.  of course it never occurred to Jon and Sansa just wanted Winterfell back.  A big reason for why the north is weak right now is because of Sansa and Jon.  

Baelish defeated the Boltons.  That victory was not Sansa's.  And it certainly was not Jon's.  

4 minutes ago, Widowmaker 811 said:

It was Sansa who wanted to take back Winterfell.  Which resulted in the deaths of thousands who could have been useful in guarding the wall.  If the Starks had tried and even given a reasonable effort in convincing the north that the white walkers are coming they would have gotten everyone's support.  How?  By pulling off Tyrion's Scheme of capturing a wight and showing it to Lord Ramsay.  of course it never occurred to Jon and Sansa just wanted Winterfell back.  A big reason for why the north is weak right now is because of Sansa and Jon.  

Baelish defeated the Boltons.  That victory was not Sansa's.  And it certainly was not Jon's.  

Dont have a clue how the WW threat is relevant to what I just said.

And I never said it was sansa or Jon for that matter who defeated the Boltons, we know if it wasnt for LF they would have all perished. 

And LOL to thinking Ramsay would listen or even believe such nonsense, and after everything sansa has been through. Its all ok we are going to work together to save the realm, not happening.

18 hours ago, Littler Finger said:

LF - first of his name, most dangerous man in Westeros, creepiest man on the Planet, most ruined character by lazy writing, owner of the only time machine in existence.... but still helpless against Jon's super strong plot armour 

I bow LOW before user Little Finger

You have explained all this with such acuity.

On 8/16/2017 at 3:50 PM, Rubicante said:

I couldn't agree more.  I have despised Sansa since the start of season 5, and Arya since about half way through season 6.  It has to do more with the forced story lines and drama than anything. 

I also hope Littlefinger's scheming ends up killing the following characters, who I now find to be completely insufferable:  Dany, Tyrion, Cersei, Jaime, Sam, Gilly, Euron, Theon, Yara, Davos

I hate Jon and the Starks.  I am starting to dislike Tyrion.  I love Dany, Missandei, Jorah, Drogon, and Greyworm.  

I

Archived