Forrest Frey

Ronnel

During the dance of dragons Ser Forrest Frey battle for Rhaenyra but he dies in a battle, after that his wife, a woman in man's clothes called Sabitha Vypren revenge his death brutally assasin his killers.

Do you think it could be a foreshadow of the future? I say it because I think Sabitha is like Arya but, who is Forrest?

48 minutes ago, Ronnel said:

During the dance of dragons Ser Forrest Frey battle for Rhaenyra but he dies in a battle, after that his wife, a woman in man's clothes called Sabitha Vypren revenge his death brutally assasin his killers.

Do you think it could be a foreshadow of the future? I say it because I think Sabitha is like Arya but, who is Forrest?

I remember the part about Sabitha preferring to wear mail and ride into battle but nothing about assassinating her husbands killers. Especially because it would be so hard to know who his killers were, considering he died in a battle that his side won.

5 hours ago, Ronnel said:

Arya is not going to be married to a Frey.

The parallelism fails unless you want it inverted, but that doesn't really make much sense to me.

A girl must learn the names...

Each night before sleep, she murmured her prayer into her pillow. "Ser Gregor," it went. "Dunsen, Raff the Sweetling, Ser Ilyn, Ser Meryn, Queen Cersei." She would have whispered the names of the Freys of the Crossing too, if she had known them. One day I'll know, she told herself, and then I'll kill them all.

Arya II, Feast 22

Archived