Jaqen H'ghar's nonsense

Ser Petyr Parker

15 hours ago, cpg2016 said:

It has to be.  This fool has been puffing up like he knows what he's talking about, and that by being aggressive and asserting blatant falsehoods he can make me back off of a point that I am 100%, incontrovertibly correct on.  Since the first few polite responses didn't do it, I had to be a little rough.

At the end of the day, it'll be worth it for him (or her) as it will give them a better understanding of English grammar.

OK, I understand how you feel, but why get so personal? I am thinking you are a nice person. You don't want to insult somebody on a personal level, do you? 

(I won't go any further with this. will leave it alone.) 

18 hours ago, cpg2016 said:

It has to be.  This fool has been puffing up like he knows what he's talking about, and that by being aggressive and asserting blatant falsehoods he can make me back off of a point that I am 100%, incontrovertibly correct on.  Since the first few polite responses didn't do it, I had to be a little rough.

At the end of the day, it'll be worth it for him (or her) as it will give them a better understanding of English grammar.

I’m not sure how I was aggressive or asserting falsehoods... Nor do I know what polite responses you mean, as pointed out above the capitalization in the series isn’t consistent for “the north”... but in principle, of course proper names should be capitalized.

Honestly though, that still isn’t the point... nor was it ever, the point is that there is evidence of Faceless man activity north of King’s Landing, Balon’s death. Since we have no evidence of other faceless men running around murdering people, and the timeline is feasible, it follows that it is the same man.

Its bizarre to me that this is even an arguement... you’re original mistake was there was no evidence of faceless men activity towards the North from King’s Landing... you seem to accept that the Iron Islands are towards the North, and Balon was killed by a faceless man, so how is this still a disagreement.

Also, if you want me to puff up and really explain to you why your behavior here is childlike and why you should re-evaluate the way you interact with others, I’d be happy to... but there’s no reason to spam this forum with belligerent arguement, so if you want to squabble, let me know and we can do it privately. Otherwise I’ll let this drop and just address substinative posts on here moving forward.

Archived