Littlefinger vs. Faceless Arya

Jeeves

Petyr's family came from Braavos.  It is almost certain that Petyr has connections there.  A man with connections would be familiar with the Faceless Men.  I'm proposing:

1. Petyr recognized Arya as FM trained.
  2. Petyr recodnized that comically silly water dancing style.
  3. Petyr knows how to neutralize/recognize/see through the disguise.
  4. He has a plan to kill Arya.

Let's help Petyr.  Please suggests some good ways to get rid of Arya.  Petyr's resources are limited so confine your answers to what he has access to in winterfell.  Arya is a dangerous murderer and Petyr would be smart to remove that creepy kid from the equation.

16 minutes ago, Heavy D said:

Petyr's family came from Braavos.  It is almost certain that Petyr has connections there.  A man with connections would be familiar with the Faceless Men.  I'm proposing:

His Great Grandfather was a sellsword in Braavos, thats as much as we know. I think if he had connections there, they would have been in the show or atleast mentioned to some degree. 

1. Petyr recognized Arya as FM trained.

How? evidence for this??

1. Petyr recodnized that comically silly water dancing style.

As said its not a faceless man thing, but it is a practice from the Free city of Braavos.

1. Petyr knows how to neutralize/recognize/see through the disguise.

Wouldn't that suggest he himself is a trained faceless man? 

1. He has a plan to kill Arya.

This he does have.

Let's help Petyr.  Please suggests some good ways to get rid of Arya.  Petyr's resources are limited so confine your answers to what he has access to in winterfell.  Arya is a dangerous murderer and Petyr would be smart to remove that creepy kid from the equation.

Arya wont dying anytime soon and not at the hands of LF. I keep re iterating the words said by Bran to him ''Chaos is a ladder'' you think with importance of what was said and meant with these words, this is certainly a foreshadow to LF death and the Chaos will over whelm him. Also the re introduction of the dagger .

Why does he need to employ anti-faceless tactics against a girl who won't even use the gift of her faceless powers when spying on him?

LF has only pulled the trigger himself once that we've seen, teaching Lysa how to fly.  His game here is to create a rift, or widen the existing rift, between the sisters, as his power depends on Sansa having no one else she can trust.  Ironic, since she clearly trusts LF least of anyone.

They have oddly done a fantastic job setting LF up for this fall.  All season, he has looked just like an employee who will be fired soon.

17 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

I keep re iterating the words said by Bran to him ''Chaos is a ladder'' you think with importance of what was said and meant with these words, this is certainly a foreshadow to LF death and the Chaos will over whelm him. Also the re introduction of the dagger .

That's one way to interpret Bran's "Chaos is a ladder." I, for one, think that Bran made a collossal mistake by revealing himself as a threat to Littlefinger. The same goes for Arya showing off her fighting skills in the courtyard. In Littlefinger's own words: "It's what you don't know that usually gets you killed." Not being a genius puppetmaster myself, I have no idea how Littlefinger intends to deal with Bran and Arya, but I like to think he has something up his sleeve. If he didn't, he would have hightailed it out of Winterfell by now.

Also, if any one of the Stark children are going to be the downfall of Littlefinger, my money would be on Sansa. She's been getting very chummy with Yohn Royce recently, which I think is her way to prepare for a future without Littlefinger while still keeping the Vale on her side.

24 minutes ago, Moon Boy for all I know said:

That's one way to interpret Bran's "Chaos is a ladder." I, for one, think that Bran made a collossal mistake by revealing himself as a threat to Littlefinger.

Whats LF guna do try kill him, the fucker can warg people.

The same goes for Arya showing off her fighting skills in the courtyard. In Littlefinger's own words: "It's what you don't know that usually gets you killed." Not being a genius puppetmaster myself, I have no idea how Littlefinger intends to deal with Bran and Arya, but I like to think he has something up his sleeve. If he didn't, he would have hightailed it out of Winterfell by now.

He knows he cant manipulate Bran, he seen that by him giving the dagger away. Sansa doesnt trust him so there is only Arya who he can manipulate to create Chaos

Also, if any one of the Stark children are going to be the downfall of Littlefinger, my money would be on Sansa. She's been getting very chummy with Yohn Royce recently, which I think is her way to prepare for a future without Littlefinger while still keeping the Vale on her side.

It doesnt matter whether she is pally with Lord Royce or she doesnt have LF onside, LF brought the Vale into the fold by persuading Robyn that Sansa needed them. LF does not control the KotV now. Lord Royce makes that clear

1 hour ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

Whats LF guna do try kill him, the fucker can warg people.

Yes, in order for him to survive in Winterfell, Bran has to go. Knowledge is power to Littlefinger, which makes Bran the most dangerous person in Winterfell.
The warging does complicate things, but doesn't make Bran invincible. He may hypothetically be able to warg into an assailant in case of an assassination attempt, but that won't help him if he's poisoned. Fortunately for Littlefinger, Maester Wolkan has already shown himself to be an easily intimidated pushover when Roose Bolton was stabbed by Ramsay poisoned by his enemies, so Littlefinger could coerce him into covering it up.
I don't think this will actually happen, of course, since Bran and his powers are too vital in the war against the Walkers so he'll probably stick around until the end, but from Littlefinger's perspective it seems like the wisest move.

1 hour ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

He knows he cant manipulate Bran, he seen that by him giving the dagger away. Sansa doesnt trust him so there is only Arya who he can manipulate to create Chaos

Interesting point. I just assumed he was trying to pit Sansa and Arya against each other so that Sansa would need him again, but it's entirely possible that he's given up on Sansa and this point and is now betting on Arya.

2 hours ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

It doesnt matter whether she is pally with Lord Royce or she doesnt have LF onside, LF brought the Vale into the fold by persuading Robyn that Sansa needed them. LF does not control the KotV now. Lord Royce makes that clear

I don't agree with you here. Robyn is still very much in Littlefinger's pocket right now and Lord Royce practically leads the Vale army. Having these two as allies definitely matters to Sansa.

1 minute ago, Moon Boy for all I know said:

Yes, in order for him to survive in Winterfell, Bran has to go. Knowledge is power to Littlefinger, which makes Bran the most dangerous person in Winterfell.
The warging does complicate things, but doesn't make Bran invincible. He may hypothetically be able to warg into an assailant in case of an assassination attempt, but that won't help him if he's poisoned. Fortunately for Littlefinger, Maester Wolkan has already shown himself to be an easily intimidated pushover when Roose Bolton was stabbed by Ramsay poisoned by his enemies, so Littlefinger could coerce him into covering it up.
I don't think this will actually happen, of course, since Bran and his powers are too vital in the war against the Walkers so he'll probably stick around until the end, but from Littlefinger's perspective it seems like the wisest move.

So why hasnt he done it already???? I'm not worried about Bran being hurt or killed because hes really not going to be,h he has a bad ass sister assassin with the dagger.

Interesting point. I just assumed he was trying to pit Sansa and Arya against each other so that Sansa would need him again, but it's entirely possible that he's given up on Sansa and this point and is now betting on Arya.

That is the plan...... hes going to use Aryas anger, resentment etc to fill her head about potentially Sansa betraying her family

I don't agree with you here. Robyn is still very much in Littlefinger's pocket right now and Lord Royce practically leads the Vale army. Having these two as allies definitely matters to Sansa.

If Sansa needed them they would be there for her regardless of LF. Robyn is nothing but a weak boy. 

1 hour ago, Moon Boy for all I know said:

The warging does complicate things, but doesn't make Bran invincible. He may hypothetically be able to warg into an assailant in case of an assassination attempt, but that won't help him if he's poisoned.

Ah, but are not the Three Eyed Raven's powers evolving as Bran gains experience as that entity?   One of those powers is that of Greenseer which should afford Bran to see the future details of an attempt on his life, by violence, poison or other means. 

I think the last thing littlefinger has left to contribute to this story is to properly bring the starks in winterfell together as their common enemy. To get the sisters to work together with their respective skills and also bring bran back to humanity enough to help with whats happening around him not just the bigger picture he is focusing on atm.

Just now, lmanion said:

I think the last thing littlefinger has left to contribute to this story is to properly bring the starks in winterfell together as their common enemy. To get the sisters to work together with their respective skills and also bring bran back to humanity enough to help with whats happening around him not just the bigger picture he is focusing on atm.

I like this Idea, his medelling only serves to unite them further.

Going off topic, I like the idea that the WW are here to unite the kingdom as one, to fight the real enemy. 

Archived