Football: The grind begins

Mexal

I know Arsenal are chasing the game and should be going forwards, but when Chelsea play this system and are being attacked against, the 3 turns into a 5. Ox has been nowhere to be seen when Liverpool are on the front foot; he has left Holding exposed. 

I don't know if his head isn't in the game due to the stuff about his future, but you still have to show up and work hard if your manager calls upon you.

4 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

I was a little disappointed with Can for large chunks of last season but he's really picked it up again this year. We could probably do with getting him to sign a new contract.

He's been pretty good.Let's see if we can keep a clean sheet in the second half now.:P We don't really need to be adventurous with a 2 goal lead.Klopp should tell the lads to keep it tight at the back.

Liverpool have absolutely blown Arsenal away. Even 4-0 is flattering. Could easily have been six or seven. Really poor performance all round for Arsenal, from the manager to the players. Sanchez looks fed up and I can't really blame him for wanting out.

1 minute ago, Consigliere said:

Liverpool have absolutely blown Arsenal away. Even 4-0 is flattering. Could easily have been six or seven. Really poor performance all round for Arsenal, from the manager to the players. Sanchez looks fed up and I can't really blame him for wanting out.

He didn't help much today at all. He was horrendous as well. Hope everyone goes.

8 minutes ago, Mexal said:

He didn't help much today at all. He was horrendous as well. Hope everyone goes.

True. I think Cech is the only Arsenal player who can hold his head up. Don't know if this is knee-jerk but it doesn't look like the players are playing for Wenger anymore.

ETA. Oh, and woohoo Burnley!

5 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

True. I think Cech is the only Arsenal player who can hold his head up. Don't know if this is knee-jerk but it doesn't look like the players are playing for Wenger anymore.

I felt similar. That being said, I still hate half the players and they've played like this more than they haven't. It was the perfect line up to be exploited by Liverpool. Terrible tactics across the board.

Archived