Describe your ideal Littlefinger death scene

Eddard Scissorhands

I for one want a death by winter for him and not by Arya's dagger. It's the one battle he can't fight in his mind. I imagine him hiding in the uppermost level of the Eyrie. Everyone else has gone out to fight for their lives. He's all alone and out of games, no more people to manipulate. He hears heavy icy steps coming up the stairs and the room temperature drops. A set of blue eyes emerge from the fog. Chaos is a ladder indeed.

As long as Sansa gets to be involved somehow I will be happy. Doubt she'll kill him herself but at least being the one to pass the sentence. I'd love for her to kill him herself like she did Ramsay (I mean technically the dogs did but it was by her hand) but I think the actual act is being saved for Arya. 

I'd rather not see him go, but if he does I'd like it to be unexpected by him, something that blindsides him completely.  While death at the hands of a Stark would be "justice" given all he has done, that is something he should be able to see coming and to prepare for - a white walker like you suggested would be great, or Robert/Robin Arryn randomly deciding he is bored with him and wants him to die.  I don't want to see him undone by his own schemes, I don't want to see him resigned to his death or beg for his life before an execution.  I'd like to see him completely surprised.

I have no preference on how he dies but I do have a few requirements.

-I want his clothes messed at death.  Dude looks like he sleeps upright, fully clothed.  I want wrinkles, buttons wrong, and grease stains.

-I want his hair messed up.  His hair never changes so move the part or the color so something - punk him out.

-Remove the utterly stupid bird pin and put it on his nose (or dick) I don't care.

-Make him barefoot,  I think he would hate that.

Done.  LOL

I think Arya's gonna get him and steal his face. We may not even know about it until after it happens when there's a reveal of some sort - Littlefinger going around, doing his thing, and then all of a sudden he reaches up, pulls off his face and it's Arya. 

58 minutes ago, King Louis II (KLII) said:

To me would be the simplest thing. The hound would have stoped  at Winterfell  (before they reached Eastwatch) and would have mentioned that LF betrayed Ned  (or alternatively Bran will tel that). Than he will be sentenced to death by Sansa and will have exactly the same  faith as Ned.                            

Good one!

50 minutes ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

I'd rather not see him go, but if he does I'd like it to be unexpected by him, something that blindsides him completely.  While death at the hands of a Stark would be "justice" given all he has done, that is something he should be able to see coming and to prepare for - a white walker like you suggested would be great, or Robert/Robin Arryn randomly deciding he is bored with him and wants him to die.  I don't want to see him undone by his own schemes, I don't want to see him resigned to his death or beg for his life before an execution.  I'd like to see him completely surprised.

Yeah true, yet some would argue that for example being out schemed by Sansa/Arya would come as a surprise. Or not. Maybe the show will give him a final Hollywood line in the likes of "You're finally ready, my dear. You passed the final test. You are me now." Delivered with trademark smirk. Proceeds to win even in death. :P OK no, that doesn't make sense.

48 minutes ago, lakin1013 said:

-I want his clothes messed at death.  Dude looks like he sleeps upright, fully clothed.  I want wrinkles, buttons wrong, and grease stains.

-I want his hair messed up.  His hair never changes so move the part or the color so something - punk him out.

-Remove the utterly stupid bird pin and put it on his nose (or dick) I don't care.

Done.  LOL

LOL

1 hour ago, Pandean said:

As long as Sansa gets to be involved somehow I will be happy. Doubt she'll kill him herself but at least being the one to pass the sentence. I'd love for her to kill him herself like she did Ramsay (I mean technically the dogs did but it was by her hand) but I think the actual act is being saved for Arya. 

That would be beautiful.

10 minutes ago, Pecan said:

I think Arya's gonna get him and steal his face. We may not even know about it until after it happens when there's a reveal of some sort - Littlefinger going around, doing his thing, and then all of a sudden he reaches up, pulls off his face and it's Arya. 

That'd be cool. But for what purpose do you think she could use his face? Interesting.

5 minutes ago, Eddard Scissorhands said:

That'd be cool. But for what purpose do you think she could use his face? Interesting.

Maybe to go after Cersei. The prophecy says the valonqar will choke her to death, and "valonqar" is understood to be "little brother', but there are various theories that it could refer to a little sister instead because of confusion over gendered pronouns in High Valyrian. 

More immediately, she could use LF's face to try and figure out what the other Northern Lords are thinking and if any of them are conspiring against Jon. Of course, she could just go ask Dr. Branhattan, but that would probably be too easy. 

My one requirement other than Sansa gets a role is I actually don't want Arya to take his face. I just want the face thing to be...I'm not sure, more special? Not like, now Arya can be LF and basically anyone. I feel like that would get too hard to believe.

I just want the face stealing to a minimum. Part of what I really like about GoT is that while there's a magical aspect, it's not overtly magic everywhere. 

She can totes kill him at Sansa's order tho with Chevok's Dagger. 

2 hours ago, lakin1013 said:

Done.  LOL

In another life I'm sure he could've run a very successful dry clean business

dude needs to tell me what he uses on his clothes

4 hours ago, Eddard Scissorhands said:

I for one want a death by winter for him and not by Arya's dagger. It's the one battle he can't fight in his mind. I imagine him hiding in the uppermost level of the Eyrie. Everyone else has gone out to fight for their lives. He's all alone and out of games, no more people to manipulate. He hears heavy icy steps coming up the stairs and the room temperature drops. A set of blue eyes emerge from the fog. Chaos is a ladder indeed.

Cowardly end for a coward.

He talks Sansa into killing Arya.  Sansa puts on this huge court scene against Arya.  Then finally she announces she has decided that the penalty will be death.........for LF.  They let LF know this game was on him,  then Arya executes the sentence with a neat slice to the throat.

Dying from natural death when 90 surrounded by his grandchildren. :D

I want him to survive the story just to see his haters fume. :D He probably won't though and his death will most likely be Sansa-related...

6 hours ago, lakin1013 said:

Done.  LOL

:lmao:This post really made my day.

7 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

I want him to survive the story just to see his haters fume. :D He probably won't though and his death will most likely be Sansa-related...

Proud LF hater here B) And yes, every episode, no screw that, every scene that sleazy little twat survives is a personal insult to me. I hope his death ends up being Sansa related - of all the people still alive, she's probably the one who has suffered the most at his hand, and she doesn't even know it.

I will admit I'm having a hard time separating the book character from the show one though, but I'm quite sure they're both despicable (I know for a fact the book one is).

4 hours ago, Illiterati said:

He talks Sansa into killing Arya.  Sansa puts on this huge court scene against Arya.  Then finally she announces she has decided that the penalty will be death.........for LF.  They let LF know this game was on him,  then Arya executes the sentence with a neat slice to the throat.

Why do people post the leaks as if it was their own thinking? Whats the point of that?

Archived