Describe your ideal Littlefinger death scene

Eddard Scissorhands

In front of all the court, Vale lords and all, LF feeling pretty confident, smirking at the Stark family, he lets out his words of wisdom

"Knowledge is power"

To which respectable member of the Starks replies:

"Power is power, seize him and cut off his head..."

After no objections has been made, not even from his "allies", they proceed and cut off his head. The End.

Many of you know this scene already happened, with Cersei. It surely was an alarm, a lecture for him (or at least it should be), which sadly - he did not listen to. LF is good player, but no matter how high he rises, he plays this game alone; he has no one who'd stood up for him. No one - because you don't get that with schemes and plots. I hope this will be his fall eventually.

Zombie Catelyn as alternative would be some great justice as well.

My ideal Littlefinger death scene:

1. Littlefinger is standing over the dead bodies of Arya Stark and Sansa Stark.  A triumphant smile on his face.
  2. Both of the girls died from the same poison that killed Joffrey.
  3. While staring down at dead Arya's now-purple face, Littlefinger chokes on the olive in his martini and dies.

TBH Where the show is headed is not where I wanted LF to die at all. I imagined a more epic death for him, like Dany burning him with the dragons in the Eyrie a la Harren in Harrenhal (what with the parallels between both, both of them being designed to be "impregnable" etc)

3 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

Dying from natural death when 90 surrounded by his grandchildren.

Red-haired grandchildren! ;-)

---

As was mentioned before - something that get's him unexpected, something he does not know (what we don't know is usually what us get killed...)

But most likely it will be the valyrian dagger, so Arya has the honour...

Since we don't seem to be getting LSH (boo) I want something long, drawn out and ironic. One that highlights all his previous dealings, a poison drink, a prostitute, the marriage of him to a sadistic spouse (does Looney!Lysa count?), an assassin (Arya!), some creepy whispered words and being thrown off the side of a boat... twice. For good luck.

51 minutes ago, Widowmaker 811 said:

Littlefinger chokes on the olive in his martini and dies.

Lol xD

In the books I want Undead Cat to kill him, personally I think it would be kinda fitting.

In the show, he can die however, but then they peel off his face and it's Ser Pounce. Then Ser Pounce obviously comes back alive through magic (and of course having no side effects from coming back alive) and becomes TPTWP.  BIGGEST PLOT TWIST EVER!!!!

6 hours ago, Mikkel said:

Proud LF hater here B) And yes, every episode, no screw that, every scene that sleazy little twat survives is a personal insult to me. I hope his death ends up being Sansa related - of all the people still alive, she's probably the one who has suffered the most at his hand, and she doesn't even know it.

I will admit I'm having a hard time separating the book character from the show one though, but I'm quite sure they're both despicable (I know for a fact the book one is).

I dare to say that if he is killed by anybody else but Sansa (not like I see Sansa actually swing the axe, you know what I mean), it'd be terrible storytelling, I can't help. The story of LF and Sansa (especially in the books) is a story of a master schemer and his student, which should eventually end when the student outplays the master. I would be really mad if any other character, including any living Stark, kills him / orders his death.

5 minutes ago, Lurid Jester said:

Strangely specific details to include in your theory. 

Like... TOO specific. 

We know LF dies.  Is there any question about that?  That might be the only spoiler I would have used.  Predictions should be specific, and I seriously doubt my specifics will be spot on.

I chose my ideal death scene because it would validate my theory that Sansa and Arya are playing LF, btw.

Locked in an embrace of death with Sansa.  Sansa has her dagger stuck in Little Finger's gut. But before Sansa could celebrate, she feels something funny below her navel.  She looks down and watches her dress darken around the hilt of Petyr's own dagger.   They fall to the ground together, dead before they hit the dirt.

16 hours ago, Eddard Scissorhands said:

I for one want a death by winter for him and not by Arya's dagger. It's the one battle he can't fight in his mind. I imagine him hiding in the uppermost level of the Eyrie. Everyone else has gone out to fight for their lives. He's all alone and out of games, no more people to manipulate. He hears heavy icy steps coming up the stairs and the room temperature drops. A set of blue eyes emerge from the fog. Chaos is a ladder indeed.

Sansa discovers that LF has betrayed the Starks and is trying to manipulate her sister/herself so she has Arya kill him resolving the entire Arya/Sansa conflict and finally ridding us of LF while not costing Sansa the knights of the Vale.

Archived