What does Daenerys say to Jon?

Grizzly A Mormont

When Jon Snow and company are leaving Drgaonstone, Jon says to her, "If I don't return, at least you won't have to worry about the King in the North anymore".

What she says after that, I cannot make out. I have watched it many times and I just cannot figure it out. But Jon responds, "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come, Your Grace".

What did Daenarys say to Jon?

9 minutes ago, Dragons 7th Eye said:

I have been wondering what that means. Does she mean that she is getting used to having Jon around, or is she getting used to the idea that there is a King in The North. If it is the latter or even both, it is a pretty big thing.

It's a "I find myself enjoying your company but I can't really come right out and say that."

:)

10 minutes ago, Dragons 7th Eye said:

I have been wondering what that means. Does she mean that she is getting used to having Jon around, or is she getting used to the idea that there is a King in The North. If it is the latter or even both, it is a pretty big thing.

It means "Want to join me alone in the painted table chamber"

5 minutes ago, Dragons 7th Eye said:

I guess Jon is too busy brooding, though. To coin the wise words of Calvin: "Girls! YUCK!"

:P

Probably more of a "I'm not messing with a woman with three dragons.  That's worse than a woman with three older brothers."

57 minutes ago, Dragons 7th Eye said:

It means she has grown very fond of King Jon and wishes he'd give her a kiss at least before he departs.

King Jon can't pick up on any signs from women though.  He's all......I gotta do my duty.....save the world.....oblivious to her panting.

18 minutes ago, Lord Okra said:

It means she has grown very fond of King Jon and wishes he'd give her a kiss at least before he departs.

King Jon can't pick up on any signs from women though.  He's all......I gotta do my duty.....save the world.....oblivious to her panting.

Jon Snow.  I'm going to kiss her.

Dany. He's going to kiss me?

Jon Snow. I'm going to Kiss her. (gets on boat as sails away)

Dany.  .............

1 hour ago, Lord Okra said:

lol

Still knows nothing.

5 hours ago, Lord Okra said:

What does he know anyway? Nothing! Nothing, except the threat north of the wall...

6 hours ago, Dragons 7th Eye said:

I guess Jon is too busy brooding, though. To coin the wise words of Calvin: "Girls! YUCK!"

:P

LOL.

7 hours ago, Lurid Jester said:

It's a "I find myself enjoying your company but I can't really come right out and say that."

:)

It'll probably either be revealed by end of season or beginning of next.

6 hours ago, Lord Okra said:

Jon Snow only kisses the ladies in one place, and I don't mean caves.

Dany's had enough conversations with Missandei to know what's up.  Why do you think she keeps asking him to bend the knee?

2 hours ago, Frances Bean Corbray said:

Jon Snow only kisses the ladies in one place, and I don't mean caves.

Dany's had enough conversations with Missandei to know what's up.  Why do you think she keeps asking him to bend the knee?

Dany might have to be the one to bend the knee. Jon's oblivious to all the hints thrown at him.

Archived