a targaryen wedding?

Graydon Hicks

so, when i watched episode 4 and 5, and i see this growing awkward attraction between jon and dany, i just get the feeling that if jon survives long enough to see her again, daenerys is going to kiss him. so i wonder if, at the end of the series, are we going to see a targaryen wedding? assuming both of them survive of course?

yeah well that khalessi has not had the greatest of luck in relationships. but i do hope to see little targaryen babies running about the red keep in the future, some silver haired, some black, some with grey eyes, some with lilac, and few little dragonettes flitting along behind them.

I think they have a legit wedding prior to the baby being born.  I think we are all in agreement they reproduce, right? lol  Anyways, I think they have a wedding for the simple fact that Jon is so adamant about not having a bastard child.  That said, I also don't think Dany makes it to the end, leaving Jon to raise the new Targ baby on his own.  No chance the Targ name dies with Dany, right?

13 hours ago, Graydon Hicks said:

yeah well that khalessi has not had the greatest of luck in relationships. but i do hope to see little targaryen babies running about the red keep in the future, some silver haired, some black, some with grey eyes, some with lilac, and few little dragonettes flitting along behind them.

I thought Daenerys was barren, can't have kids.

and kill the septon and burn the tree afterwards. with littlefinger around i wouldnt trust them, lol.

but getting back to seriousness. say they do have the wedding, but after cersei and the night king are dead, the red keep is take for the targs, and the continent can start to rebuild. i just cant see jon taking the iron throne. hell, i see him ordering the damn thing melted down. to him it must represent all thats been wrong in the realm. sure, when aegon conquered it was the symbol for a unified westeros, but now, after aerys and robert and joffrey and cersie? it feel the iron throne has become a symbol for the corruption and malignancy that has plague the 7K for the last 30 years or more. this willingness to butcher each other for years, when winter was known to be right around the corner and was completely ignored. in my headcannon, i dee him and dany having it melted down, and forged into new swords for their new kingsguard, and then having 2 new thrones made. my preference: two thrones made of carved weirwood from the north, inlaid with cut and polished obsidian from dragonstone. 

but thats just me.

17 hours ago, Graydon Hicks said:

and kill the septon and burn the tree afterwards. with littlefinger around i wouldnt trust them, lol.

but getting back to seriousness. say they do have the wedding, but after cersei and the night king are dead, the red keep is take for the targs, and the continent can start to rebuild. i just cant see jon taking the iron throne. hell, i see him ordering the damn thing melted down. to him it must represent all thats been wrong in the realm. sure, when aegon conquered it was the symbol for a unified westeros, but now, after aerys and robert and joffrey and cersie? it feel the iron throne has become a symbol for the corruption and malignancy that has plague the 7K for the last 30 years or more. this willingness to butcher each other for years, when winter was known to be right around the corner and was completely ignored. in my headcannon, i dee him and dany having it melted down, and forged into new swords for their new kingsguard, and then having 2 new thrones made. my preference: two thrones made of carved weirwood from the north, inlaid with cut and polished obsidian from dragonstone. 

but thats just me.

How much weirwood would you need? 

Archived