Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
L’Age d’or

Bran is going to warg into one of the dragons and be useful for once

11 posts in this topic

He has been basically useless this season, just sitting around and being creepy. Dany can control Drogo - well to an extent - Jon will probably ride Rhaegar, so we need somebody to guide at the other one to be most effective during an intense battle like when fighting AOD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/08/2017 at 10:36 AM, L’Age d’or said:

He has been basically useless this season, just sitting around and being creepy. Dany can control Drogo - well to an extent - Jon will probably ride Rhaegar, so we need somebody to guide at the other one to be most effective during an intense battle like when fighting AOD.

Guess you havnt seen episode 6 yet.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

Guess you havnt seen episode 6 yet.........

Dude should warg UnVis and burn the shit out of the NK and his consort. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, L’Age d’or said:

Dude should warg UnVis and burn the shit out of the NK and his consort. 

Not sure how the Undead Viserion works..... will he breath fire or ice flames.....? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

Not sure how the Undead Viserion works..... will he breath fire or ice flames.....? 

 

I don't know what to call it - I'm pretty sure Warcraft already has a name for that spell - but it will definitely be a blue colour ice breath thingy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, L’Age d’or said:

I don't know what to call it - I'm pretty sure Warcraft already has a name for that spell - but it will definitely be a blue colour ice breath thingy. 

What based on fan fiction photo's???

I would think it would keep the to the whole Ice thing as the White walkers use Ice as there weapon so yes it would make sense. But fire is proven to kill Wights but not White Walkers, so it wouldnt be a problem to the NK if the dragon breathed fire. Obviously if it breathed fire it would increase the chance of killing the Undead Soldiers.

So yes having flipped the side Viserion is on, its very likely it will breath something completely different to a live dragon. But its a wight dragon not an ice dragon so we could expect something unexpected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

What based on fan fiction photo's???

I would think it would keep the to the whole Ice thing as the White walkers use Ice as there weapon so yes it would make sense. But fire is proven to kill Wights but not White Walkers, so it wouldnt be a problem to the NK if the dragon breathed fire. Obviously if it breathed fire it would increase the chance of killing the Undead Soldiers.

So yes having flipped the side Viserion is on, its very likely it will breath something completely different to a live dragon. But its a wight dragon not an ice dragon so we could expect something unexpected.

Fan fiction photos? No, I don't really follow the show or the books outside this place, I'm saying it based the fact that his eyes turned blue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, L’Age d’or said:

Fan fiction photos? No, I don't really follow the show or the books outside this place, I'm saying it based the fact that his eyes turned blue. 

The dead wildings eyes turned blue at hardholme.......the giants eye were blue.......

correct me if im wrong this just signifies they have been raised by the NK's. 

I know what you mean and im not being awkward but saying he breaths ice because his eyes turned blue is not really a valid point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

The dead wildings eyes turned blue at hardholme.......the giants eye were blue.......

correct me if im wrong this just signifies they have been raised by the NK's. 

I know what you mean and im not being awkward but saying he breaths ice because his eyes turned blue is not really a valid point.

It is a prediction, Jeez, I'm spitballing here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't Bran warg into Viserion during the final battle, dump the NK in the grease and turn around and roast the dead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2017 at 8:48 PM, Salacious Crumb said:

Couldn't Bran warg into Viserion during the final battle, dump the NK in the grease and turn around and roast the dead?

there is going to be some mindbowl element in the grand finale, thats for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0