If George Washington , Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln Were Brought Back to life in the Flesh

GAROVORKIN

Do they just appear and then work to blend into society and so people talk to them without knowing who they are and so don't have context for why they use racial slurs and other langauge we'd deem appropriate?  I mean, it would be a bit like that one grandpa I have that I don't speak to because he's a racist scum bag who calls me racial slurs.  Big whoop 

Or would they appear and we'd know who they are?  Because if that's the case then they wouldn't probably not interact with the average person, instead being swept up by the government to some top secret isolated facility and most people would just be interested in how the fuck they got here and where the fuck we can acquire that technology.  I suppose there would be some who would want to mine them for historical data to pad our own historical timelines.  

Jefferson would be with the alt right.

Lincoln would be the same brilliant tortured martyr, working to save the Union.  But if it were the present he'd also have some dearly loved lgbt nieces and nephews, be both anti-racist and pro-women's equality.

Washington would be like Carter, honored and respected by the world in the fulfillment of his days.  He'd be working to preserve the Union until the end.  And like Lincoln he too would have some dearly loved lgbt nieces and nephews, be both anti-racist and pro-women's equality.  He'd probably have loved going out clubbing - dancing when younger.

56 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Washington would be like Carter, honored and respected by the world in the fulfillment of his days.  He'd be working to preserve the Union until the end.  And like Lincoln he too would have some dearly loved lgbt nieces and nephews, be both anti-racist and pro-women's equality.  He'd probably have loved going out clubbing - dancing when younger.

And he'd totally free his slaves in his will! Well, not his dower slaves.

Archived