If You Could Change History

GAROVORKIN

15 hours ago, GAROVORKIN said:

I would make sure Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart got good medical treatment.

Imagine if he lived another 30 years.

Paul McCartney after the Beatles is more likely to be the comparator. Respected and enjoyed but meh.

I would have advised Abraham Lincoln to retain Hannibal Hamlin as his VP an not bother with Andrew Johnson.  I would warned  him about John Wilkes Booth and his co conspirators.  I would also have  suggested  that he skip going to Fords Theater  until Booth and his crew of misfit toys were  apprehend.

• 4 weeks later...

I would made sure I arrived in the Mexico a few year before Cortez  . I would told  Emperor Montezuma about  the coming of Cortez  and Spaniards and that he should eliminate them as soon as they land.  Also not to trust any of the other European nations too. I would advise him to mend fences with the other Tribes in the region and form and alliances with them againts the Europeans. I would have given them knowledge of gun powder, Metallurgy and the manufacture of flintlock weapons , cannons And medicine to counter the disease carried  by the Europeans. I would also introduce them to horses and Shipbuilding.

On 12/30/2017 at 4:19 PM, mcbigski said:

If I could turn back time, if I could find a way, I'd take back those words that had hurt you, and you'd stay.

If I could reach the stars, I'd give them all to you. Then you'd love me, love me, like you used to do.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived