Fantasy Football: Westeros Warpups Invitational

Jace, Extat

This is the first time I've ever run a league, and I'm doing it because I've already seen one person, @Analu , who I've played with before, that there was no room for. It's not really an exclusive deal, just let me know if you want to play. If there's a backlog of players we'll figure it out. First on my list is Analu, mentioned above, folloed by @Jaxom 1974 because I know he's trying to get back into experts and is only in Westeros C at this point.

Format is as follows.

2 QB

2 RB

4 WR

1 TE

1 WR/RB/TE

1 Kicker

2 Defense

So how about it, peeps?

6 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Technically I'm also in Thunderdome and Dynasty if it goes...

But depending in timing, I may be up for another. 

What works for you dawg? I was thinking about saturday, but the big fight is on and I wasn't sure if people had plans.

14 minutes ago, Mudguard said:

Is it going to be a snake or auction draft?  I'm in two leagues and could play in another, but if there's too many people, I'll give up my spot.

Auction.

Also, your team name has to be a Mad Max theme.

6 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Mostly cause I suck at it. Mostly. 

/I ain't falling for no all my eggs in one Baskett...

Only way to get better is play. Auction isn't that much harder, you just have to look at it a little differently. 

34 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Only way to get better is play. Auction isn't that much harder, you just have to look at it a little differently. 

33 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Alright, fuck it, I'll give it a go.

Yaaay way to go ty  ty.

Auction is how it's done in Experts. Just don't lose your head and drive Jeremy Langford to 20 bucks trying to fuck with @Mexal

Archived