Fan favorite at the end of Episode 5.

Col Cinders

As of the end of episode 5, who would you say is the fan favorite character? 

Who is your favorite character?

I think Tyrion has fallen from #1 and Arya's actions take her out of the running too.

I think the current fan favorite would have to be Jon with Dany a close second.

My personal favorite would remain Arya because I hope she is trolling LF with her childish behavior.

14 hours ago, Col Cinders said:

I think Tyrion has fallen from #1 and Arya's actions take her out of the running too.

My personal favorite would remain Arya because I hope she is trolling LF with her childish behavior.

I'm with you on Jon with Dany a close second.

At the start of the seaon I'd have said Arya but her character has just turned into a cocky, know it all who really doesn't know what she's talking about.  Hopefully she'll get back to the Arya I loved soon.  The Sansa hate is so unjustified.

Tyrion was way up there but his character has turned into crap much like Arya's.

Right now I'd have to choose the less hateful, since the horrendous writing has turned all characters into stupid, inconsistent, and erratic caricatures of themselves.
They do moronic things for no reason, or evil things for no reason. In the same scene, they say one thing and the opposite. It makes you wonder if Westeros is plagued by an epidemic of schizophrenia, or if they are all high. 

Anyway, I'd take Jon. He still has the qualities I value the most in a human being, so he is the one I dislike the least. In second place would be Arya.

PS. I forgot about Davos, I still love the man:D

My favorite has always been and always will be the Mother of Dragons, Daenerys Stormborn.  She is the reason why I watch this show and read those books.  I suffer through every Sansa, Jaime, and Samwell chapter to get to Dany.  The same is true for the show.  I suffer through Sansa, Jon, and Jaime just to get to those scenes with Dany.

Arya always for me.

As for an overall fan fave its probably a bit split in the mx between Jon, Dani, Sansa, Arya, among others.

Cersei is actually my 2nd favorite character, Arya is inspirational for me, while Cersei's devlish darkside is another source of entertainment for me.

19 hours ago, Col Cinders said:

Daenerys of House Targaryen.  She's my fave.  

Just now, plastic throne said:

Tormund Giantsbane, I love that guy.

Tbh, its not much of a competition, I feel like many characters were ruined with the writing and choices.

True, basically every main character (except Cersei) in show has been ruined through terrible writing. 

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit because the show doesn't translate Skroth the way it does Common or Valyrian, but The Night King seems pretty cool to me.

He's a man of few words, but his actions speak for him. He never seems to do anything rash or counterproductive. Unlike R'hllor's followers, he's not constantly misinterpreting what the Great Other wants of him and then wigging out over it.

You think Dany inspires loyalty in her followers? Look at the wights. That's loyalty. You think Jon or Mance were cool for having giants? He's got them beat. True, he doesn't have a dragon (yet) or a direwolf, but he's got mammoths and who knows what else, and I won't be surprised if those dead things in the water soon include a kraken. (Take that, Euron.)

Sure, he seems to be taking his time marching south, but he's in no rush. He knows he's going to win, so he might as well chill and make a vacation of it. He's Renly to the fifth power.

(Plus, eh kills humans and doesn't afraid of anything.)

Archived