Eclipse -- What Does It Mean?!

TheMightyKC

So the world seems to be all abuzz with news of this once-in-a-lifetime-event, where the moon will occlude the sun, casting swaths of this country into darkness, and weakening the boundaries between this world and the next allowing denizens of the Abyss to project their will onto the material world. Full occultation will be considerably north of where we are, but we are planning on taking the kids out to a close by park to see it; thanks to the 3D Blu-Ray edition of Cars 2 for the complimentary viewing glasses! Incredible to think this movie came out years ago, how did they know? lol.

Anyhoo, as education as this may be, lets not let our guard down and ingnore the dangers it could represent. I personally have seen any number of local (maybe? Were they bussed in?!) at the mall, all decked out in black and decorated in various occult symbols. This gathering can't bode well for the good people of our community, but no one seems to heed my warnings... cluck cluck, never heard of Chicken Little LOL

Thankfully, I think there may be a ray of hope. Haha, get it? Lol winky smiley. I have recently been turned on to some very enlightening websites spreading the turth of a "Flat Earth". have you guys heard of this before? Frankly, it has blown my mind! So many things I have taken for granted, the really opened my eyes to. At first I was skeptical, but it's really hard to refute their arguments! Believe me, I tried, but they have an answer for everything, its incredible. And it lines up with many of the teachings of the Gospels.

In short, I am feeling considerably relieved now, knowing that the sun will not be totally blotted out, simply a flat band (caused by the disk of the Earth) which explains the fact there is only a narrow belt of the country that will be in darkness (if the Earth was round and the sun was totally blocked, wouldn't the whole planet be darkened? Amazing these guys have thought of everything!)

So, basically, my question is, what precautions are you guys taking to guard against these marauding bands of (Visi)gothic teens roaming the country side looking for sacrifices or other occult rituals, even if they are deluded as to the true extent of their power during this time?

Just now, larrytheimp said:

Wait so the Moon is still the back of the sun, right?  Pretty sure I remember all this from Pink Floyd class

No, its  kind of giant lamp, attached to the firmament, shining down on us (with the Grace of Gods Love, if you don't mind me saying so :) )

I just hope everyone is aware of the true threat in the upcoming days. With the lessening of protection from Great Light and Warmth Bringer, vampire activity is sure to be at an all time high. I still have yet to put all of my countermeasures in place. Please let there be enough time.

1 hour ago, A True Kaniggit said:

I just hope everyone is aware of the true threat in the upcoming days. With the lessening of protection from Great Light and Warmth Bringer, vampire activity is sure to be at an all time high. I still have yet to put all of my countermeasures in place. Please let there be enough time.

Ugh! The ignorance of people always astonishes me, leave it to flateathers to get things backwards. It's LUNAR eclipses you need to prepare for confrontations with the occult. As with everything, the Illuminati have hidden the information in plain site!

You don't think the constant reminding of this song in movies, TV, commercials, etc. did not have a purpose do you? Wake up sheeple!!!

As for the solar eclipse of the sun, you don't need to worry about the occult, you need to prepare for invasion by alien plants determined to devour humanity and take over the world. Duh!

I've got 20 gallons of Round Up in my shed.

9 hours ago, TheMightyKC said:

thanks to the 3D Blu-Ray edition of Cars 2 for the complimentary viewing glasses! Incredible to think this movie came out years ago, how did they know?

In a post positively stuffed with idiotic ideas, this is by far the stupidest. Unless you are really looking forward to blinding yourself and your family. How to tell if your glasses are safe for the eclipse. 

9 hours ago, TheMightyKC said:

So, basically, my question is, what precautions are you guys taking to guard against these marauding bands of (Visi)gothic teens roaming the country side looking for sacrifices or other occult rituals, even if they are deluded as to the true extent of their power during this time?

Local honey and manatee cheese. Natch. Might want to stock up on goats as well. 

2 hours ago, drawkcabi said:

Ugh! The ignorance of people always astonishes me, leave it to flatearthers to get things backwards. It's LUNAR eclipses you need to prepare for confrontations with the occult. As with everything, the Illuminati have hidden the information in plain site!

You don't think the constant reminding of this song in movies, TV, commercials, etc. did not have a purpose do you? Wake up sheeple!!!

As for the solar eclipse of the sun, you don't need to worry about the occult, you need to prepare for invasion by alien plants determined to devour humanity and take over the world. Duh!

I've got 20 gallons of Round Up in my shed.

10/10, would read again.

Not sure if this is eclipse related, but today I saw a dog and a cat moving some personal belongings into an apartment.  Like, the same apartment.  I don't want to be all judgy, but that's weird, right?

25 minutes ago, The Mance said:

Not sure if this is eclipse related, but today I saw a dog and a cat moving some personal belongings into an apartment.  Like, the same apartment.  I don't want to be all judgy, but that's weird, right?

Mass hysteria!!!

Archived