Arya is the worst secret agent ever!

Stryder the Blackheart

After nearly disappearing from prying eyes of the top spy masters in Westeros, Varys and Littlefinger, she shows up at Winterfell and basically tells everyone she's a highly trained assassin. Let me explain, first she gives a the guards at the gates a hint at her skill, which after watching it again one might disregard. Most likely the guards won't brag that they couldn't detain her, but by them being replaced as soon as she showed up might spread speculation maybe. Next, within moments of reuniting with her sister she spills the beans about her list of people she plans to kill. This is reinforced when she reunites with Bran and he mentions her list as well. (More on the Sansa look in another post) Next is the 2nd biggest mistake she makes by sparring with Brienne, who in many respects is on of the best swordsman (or swordswoman #Feminism lol) in the show. Not only did beat her when Brienne took it easy on her. When Brienne got serious with her she the got a draw with her but she did it in public view for anyone to see. Last but not least, the biggest mistake she makes as a secret agent, is by spy on one of the most dangerous people in the story without any camouflage (i.e Faceless Mask lol). So far as we know there isn't anyone in Westeros other than probably Bran that knows of her Faceless Man (Faceless Woman #Feminism lol) training. If you're going to spy on Littlefinger why not wear a face like she did in the Twins killing the Freys. I mean at best Littlefinger would've been confused as to who is spying on him, he probably would think Sansa is starting her own network of spy's at best.  So Arya if you want to root out evil and corruption in your home, disguise yourself besides Jaqen you are the master of disguise (lol I couldn't help myself)

P.S. for anyone that read this post and think I'm trolling Arya, you're a idiot lol. She is one of my favorite characters, I just wish the writers would keep it consistent with her arc.

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:18 PM, Stryder the Blackheart said:

After nearly disappearing from prying eyes of the top spy masters in Westeros, Varys and Littlefinger, she shows up at Winterfell and basically tells everyone she's a highly trained assassin. Let me explain, first she gives a the guards at the gates a hint at her skill, which after watching it again one might disregard. Most likely the guards won't brag that they couldn't detain her, but by them being replaced as soon as she showed up might spread speculation maybe. Next, within moments of reuniting with her sister she spills the beans about her list of people she plans to kill. This is reinforced when she reunites with Bran and he mentions her list as well. (More on the Sansa look in another post) Next is the 2nd biggest mistake she makes by sparring with Brienne, who in many respects is on of the best swordsman (or swordswoman #Feminism lol) in the show. Not only did beat her when Brienne took it easy on her. When Brienne got serious with her she the got a draw with her but she did it in public view for anyone to see. Last but not least, the biggest mistake she makes as a secret agent, is by spy on one of the most dangerous people in the story without any camouflage (i.e Faceless Mask lol). So far as we know there isn't anyone in Westeros other than probably Bran that knows of her Faceless Man (Faceless Woman #Feminism lol) training. If you're going to spy on Littlefinger why not wear a face like she did in the Twins killing the Freys. I mean at best Littlefinger would've been confused as to who is spying on him, he probably would think Sansa is starting her own network of spy's at best.  So Arya if you want to root out evil and corruption in your home, disguise yourself besides Jaqen you are the master of disguise (lol I couldn't help myself)

P.S. for anyone that read this post and think I'm trolling Arya, you're a idiot lol. She is one of my favorite characters, I just wish the writers would keep it consistent with her arc.

Her tormenting Sansa is just nauseating.

Please let it end soon.

Exactly my thoughts! 

My assumption was that Arya would be in WF under disguise of a servant/a minor lord/a guard and then reveal herself at some important moment in the middle of the season or in the end.

Probably her behavior is a part of a Big Secret Plan, but acting under disguise without attracting much attention to one's actions is much more convenient and safe.

Archived