Overall Predictions (spoilers)

retro_x

How do you think it all will go? Here's a few of mine, chime in with yours. Of course we could all be terribly wrong, but it'll be nice to see who calls it correctly. Also, I'm standing clear of the already pretty much confirmed ones such as R+L=J.

Night King will kill a dragon, gain ice dragon (now confirmed so checking this one off)

Voices the mad king was hearing belonged to a seer trying to warn him about the Walkers

Sandor Clegane/the Hound is the champion of light, not Jon Snow or Daenerys

Night King finds/has the Horn of Winter

Jaime will kill Cersei, fulfilling prophesy her younger brother will kill her (twins but he was born second)

Cercei becomes the Night Queen. Before or after Jaime kills her (before - she aligns with the White Walkers, after - she's resurrected by the Night King with unborn child inside). If I'd have to guess, I'd say Jaime chokes her out and leaves her, Night King finds her and brings her back. 

13 hours ago, retro_x said:

How do you think it all will go? Here's a few of mine, chime in with yours. Of course we could all be terribly wrong, but it'll be nice to see who calls it correctly. Also, I'm standing clear of the already pretty much confirmed ones such as R+L=J.

Night King will kill a dragon, gain ice dragon (now confirmed so checking this one off)

Voices the mad king was hearing belonged to a seer trying to warn him about the Walkers

Sandor Clegane/the Hound is the champion of light, not Jon Snow or Daenerys

Night King finds/has the Horn of Winter

Jaime will kill Cersei, fulfilling prophesy her younger brother will kill her (twins but he was born second)

Cercei becomes the Night Queen. Before or after Jaime kills her (before - she aligns with the White Walkers, after - she's resurrected by the Night King with unborn child inside). If I'd have to guess, I'd say Jaime chokes her out and leaves her, Night King finds her and brings her back. 

I was going to post more or less the same thing. I have my own theory about Cersei becoming the Ice Queen:

In the last episode, Jon Snow's Suicide Squad managed to capture a wight in order to take to Cersei and convince her to join the side of the living in the war against the Others.

I believe Qyburn will take the wight to his lab and manage to reverse engineer the magic of the White Walkers. The Night King will be defeated only to Cersei emerge as the Night Queen.

The show is trying to hype Cersei as the main villain of the story, in spite of the threat of the White Walkers. Maybe that's foreshadowing that she is indeed the main villain of A Song of Ice and Fire. I believe Cersei will kill all her enemies: Jon, Dany, Tyrion, even the Dragons.

The story will end the same way it (kind of) started: with Jaime killing the Queen he sweared to protect and sitting alone in the Iron Throne.

I will definitely win this one:

The Night King will roam south destroying all in his path.

Then he will face Sam and Gilly, pick up Gilly's baby (he belongs to him!), and just goes back up North to mind his own business and not bother anyone again (unless you happen to roam by his neighborhood).

Archived