Littlefinger's Game

Joshy

2 hours ago, Deminelle said:

My thoughts now: LF was killed by Arya already before Sansa and LF discussed the scroll. It was Arya behind LF's face talking about Brienne. I rewatched the scene of LF and Sansa from the pov that LF is Arya.

Their meeting goes well if the purpose for Ayra was to find out whether Sansa is plotting against Jon. "LF" reminds Sansa that they are sisters and Arya wouldn't betray her. Sansa says that Arya would betray her if she thought that Sansa was going to betray Jon.

Then Sansa sends Brienne away. There are two options: either she knows that she doesn't have to worry about Arya anymore or she does this to ensure that Arya won't be the one getting help from Brienne. I believe it's the former option when Arya hands Sansa the dagger.

Bran didn't need the dagger, he knew that Arya would finish LF. Arya gives the dagger to Sansa because she doesn't need it anymore.

We'll probably see in the 7th episode that LF is found dead, killed with a dagger. I'm not sure yet if Sansa will get in trouble for possessing the dagger or will the information of who killed LF stay between the sisters. There's no reason for me to think that Arya had framed Sansa.

I don't think this theory will turn out to be true, but I love some good tinfoil. And this is pretty, pretty, pretty good.

2 minutes ago, Being Daenerys Targaryen said:

Remember the scene at the God's Wood with Bran and Sansa... 

Bran : "I saw you at the crossroads"

Arya : You saw me?

Bran : I see quite a lot now

Sansa : Bran has visions.

Bran : I Thought you might go to KL

Arya : So did I

Sansa : Why would you go back there?

Bran : Cercei is on her list

Sansa : Who else is in your list?

Arya : MOST OF THEM ARE DEAD ALREADY... 

Please... Sansa asked her "Who else is on your list" AND She answers : "Most of Them Are already dead" ?????????????

Maybe she is hiding a name from her list... From everyone! Even us... From Sansa, Bran?(Maybe he knows already)...

So what is that name she is hiding? I never heard Littlefinger on her list...

Or Perhaps the show runners are just trying to lead us somewhere and then wait for us to freeze and starve to death... 

*************** And Why is Bran talking like a Robot? ************

Best logic so far.

she did have thoughts of killing Sansa in the past.

and in season 2 she was present in a meeting between Tywin and LF, where they were talking about killing some of her family I think...

18 minutes ago, Ari27 said:

and in season 2 she was present in a meeting between Tywin and LF, where they were talking about killing some of her family I think...

Oh yeah!! Forgot about that one! So Arya knows LF has been with The Lannisters... And Sansa is either very stupid or very manipulative... She said she learned from Cersei... No one can outdo her ... And Arya is a killer... She is also unstoppable...They are different from one another and strong at what they are good at... Don't know who is going to die here... Because clearly, they are playing the "Game Of Thrones". You either win or you die... Plus, Bran must know that LF is behind the fact that Ned was thrown in a donjon... So he is partly behind Ned's beheading...

Really don't know where all of this is taking us... And Remember In season 6 Episode 10 "Winds of Winter". Sansa was at the God's Woods with LF and when Sansa left, LF turned his head like he felt someone was watching him... I thought they were trying to show us that Bran can see everthing...

1 minute ago, Ari27 said:

They would need a good reason for Bran withholding this information for this long.

perhaps he is going to suddenly see it in the final episode.

I don't think Bran is supposed to meddle with what happens. Until it's time for him to act.

Sansa has pretty much already stated that her only concern about losing Littlefinger is that she would lose the support of the Vale.

I believe Arya has revealed her secret to Sansa for one purpose, in that she could kill off Littlefinger (yay), put on his face and Sansa still has what she needs while LF is truly dead. Pretty much a win-win.

If there is some kind of rally in the end of all the living against the NK and his army, this would keep the Vale in that bigger picture.

Also, all-seeing Bran has already handed the dagger over to Arya, and I think that's all the involvement that is and was needed from him to complete the bigger picture. His 'Chaos is a Ladder' statement to LF tells us that Bran already knows what he has done, and that he should be dead. Giving Arya the dagger was all he had to do to make happen what needs to happen to defeat the NK.

19 minutes ago, Joffrey's Wine said:

Sansa has pretty much already stated that her only concern about losing Littlefinger is that she would lose the support of the Vale.

I believe Arya has revealed her secret to Sansa for one purpose, in that she could kill off Littlefinger (yay), put on his face and Sansa still has what she needs while LF is truly dead. Pretty much a win-win.

If there is some kind of rally in the end of all the living against the NK and his army, this would keep the Vale in that bigger picture.

Also, all-seeing Bran has already handed the dagger over to Arya, and I think that's all the involvement that is and was needed from him to complete the bigger picture. His 'Chaos is a Ladder' statement to LF tells us that Bran already knows what he has done, and that he should be dead. Giving Arya the dagger was all he had to do to make happen what needs to happen to defeat the NK.

Yup.

I thought about it and I think we are going to find out that Arya had been spying on Littlefinger a lot longer than the show let on.  I thought back to the scene where Arya and Sansa reunite in the crypts and when Sansa mentions that Littlefinger is in Winterfell Arya's demeanor immediately changes.  

The way we are shown that she spies on Littlefinger makes no sense after the training she has had.  The faceless men taught he to observe without being seen, this is how she got so close to Walder Frey.  It got me think nobody in the twins knew what she looked like she could have just as easily used her real face and none would have been the wiser, but she uses someone else's.  Now she is in Winterfell and Littlefinger knows what she looks like and the type of person she is so, what she is going to decide to not utilize the skills that she had been learning and she is going to go spying around in her real face and not very carefully around one of the few people in Winterfell that has spent significant time with her and knows her.  

We also saw that she has several faces in her bag so I would think that she has been using them around Winterfell gathering all the intel she could and trying to figure out what Littlefinger's real game is.  I am pretty sure she knows that Littlefinger was involved in Ned's death in some way she just can't prove it and the person she loved most after Ned is Jon and I am sure once she knew Littlefinger was there she set about doing everything to protect him from the same fate.  

I think that the part of the conversation that Arya and Sansa were discussing about not doing anything to help Ned will prove to be some kind of foreshadowing.  Neither one did anything to prevent Ned's death but now they are both different people and are in position to help Jon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived