Predictions

cersei and dany fail to come to a truce despite both Tyrion and Jamie pleading with each of them to put aside their differences... Cersei probably springs some sort of trap and Dany and her allies escape but not completely unharmed.

Also maybe while the meeting is going on.... Dany's dragons destroy Euron and his fleet with Theon also in the attack with is men and rescuing his sister... but Theon dies this time to save her rather than run away..

Jon returns to winterfell and puts an end to the squabbling and littlefinger gets found out and killed.

Very hard to make predictions when logic, continuity and reason are now out of the table....but I will try...

- We will see Dany and Jon finally getting romantic with each other and possibly thinking about a wedding to seal an alliance.

- The following  make sense, but I really doubt that D&D would do it....here it goes:   Since the NK has a Dragon now, he could fly East towards the ocean, than flight south (over the ocean) and than west again... Voila now is on the other side of the wall and even avoided the magic (the magic on the wall doesn't go until Essos right?) , Now that he is on the other side he can attack Eastwatch from the south, and open the gates.

- Cersei will try to make a trap...thats very hard to predict how it would play since this will affect the next season as a whole. You may think that Cersei dies in this episode, however It is very likely that Cersei will NOT die, just because D&D like Lena Headay and want to have her next season. If this is not the case, a good ending would be the meeting going wrong, she goes to KL, Dany release the Dragons , Unsullied and Dothraki, Cersei try to blow up the whole thing and Jaime kills her...  (But I doubt it)

- Arya-Sansa stupid middle school drama will end (thank god) and LF dies this episode.

We will see the ice dragon in flight. We will see Sam reunite with Jon (or at least arriving at Winterfell), but probably not yet discovering his heritage.

LF out, Arya the hand of Jon. Sansa marries the NK. (Ok, that's improbable.)

Who will bring the captured zombie to Cersei? ... It's never to late for.... CLEGANEBOWL!!!

The NK is obviously connected to his subjects, he might see through the eyes of the hostage. Maybe this is important for his finding the way south. Maybe he attacks - and breaks - the wall (not: "wheel") because of his soldier being brought to King's Landing!

I think: The episode will end as the Wall is coming down and Unviserion flying above it with the NK looking cool on his back. This will be our cliffhanger.

LF dies when Sansa's and Arya's plot comes to an end. I mean the writing can't be this bad, can it? Surely there is more to those terrible scenes in Winterfell than meets the eye. This means LF = DED and Arya and Sansa are the bestest sisters, like ever.

Cersei betrays Dany and something happens. I am hoping that Jaime kills her - Cersei that is - but of course he won't.

This is where The Hound intervenes to save Dany, because she saved his ass in ep 6, and we get the Glegane-bowl. Because you all know that we are going to get it. They are not stopping the fan service now, are they? lol

However, with extreme luck we might get Jon vs. one handed Jaime or Bronn (both hands) too at the same incident. Unfortunately, no one dies, of course. If someone does die with Ungregor, who is as good as dead (again), it's the Hound as everyone loves the Hound so he would sting the fans enough, without really mattering.

The reason I have this faintest of hopes for Jaime to see the Light (spot the pun :P ) or The END is because he has the val sword. Obviously those are being handed to the people that will be in the final fight(s). Maybe Jorah takes the Widow's Wail off his cold hands. (Sorry getting carried away here, of course no such thing happens and Carol and Larry are firmly on the bad guy seat for the last season, as well.)

The twist I don't foresee is what will make Euron the most hated character in the end of the season. Maybe he kills someone? (Who is Yara, btw, I have faint recollection of a character of that name? If he kills her, no one will care so that can't be it). OMG would it be great if he offs Tyrion! (Getting carried away again, sorry :( )

Honestly and no sarcasm: One thing I am really intriqued by and looking forward to seeing is Qyburn. He IS very smart. I have no idea what he will do. I hope they write it well, because there is a lot of real potential for proper interesting plot there. If by off chance Cersei does not do anything idiotic, it has to be his influence.

Definites

1. LF finger dies at the hands of the stark sisters with help from Bran
  2. Attempts to convince Cersei - complete fail at dragonpit
  3. Jamie leaves Cersei
  4. Part of the wall comes down or even all

Hopefully

1. Daenerys and Jon get down to the nitty gritty
  2. Reveal on Jons parentage to him. 
  3. Potential trap (red wedding type thing)
  4. Confrontation with the Clegane brothers.
  5. Theon tries to rescue Yara.

Not sure

1. Golden company come into the fold
  2. Visions of Rhaegar and Lyanna histories

At some point in this thread someone is going to post spoilers and pretend they're actual predictions (again). If they do please don't call them out for it - season finale being ruined by someone confirming spoilers would be a real shame to those of us who have tried very hard to avoid them.  Thank you.

(Obviously I'm assuming that 'just don't post spoilers' is too complicated for some of the Muppets we have had on here this season)

27 minutes ago, Littler Finger said:

At some point in this thread someone is going to post spoilers and pretend they're actual predictions (again). If they do please don't call them out for it - season finale being ruined by someone confirming spoilers would be a real shame to those of us who have tried very hard to avoid them.  Thank you.

(Obviously I'm assuming that 'just don't post spoilers' is too complicated for some of the Muppets we have had on here this season)

You mean like Emergency Awesome?

57 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

Definites

1. LF finger dies at the hands of the stark sisters with help from Bran
  2. Attempts to convince Cersei - complete fail at dragonpit
  3. Jamie leaves Cersei
  4. Part of the wall comes down or even all

Hopefully

1. Daenerys and Jon get down to the nitty gritty
  2. Reveal on Jons parentage to him. 
  3. Potential trap (red wedding type thing)
  4. Confrontation with the Clegane brothers.
  5. Theon tries to rescue Yara.

Not sure

2. Visions of Rhaegar and Lyanna histories

I don't feel like the R+L=J reveal will happen.  I am betting they keep that in their back pocket so the minions come back for Season 8.

Not sure Jonerys will get the dirty on yet, either.  The rest seems plausible.

Sansa and Arya bickering continues. Though it was an elaborate ruse by Arya so she could pretend to be in a fight with her sister and make LF think they were fighting (and of course had to do it in a closed door room because we have to fool the audience too....). Then Arya kills LF, probably using a face so maybe as Sansa? That was the foreshadowing of taking Sansa's face?

Brianne goes down south and is witness to the meeting between Jon, Danny and Cersei. The letter was a fake by LF.

Jon and Danny hook up, it continues to be awkward between them, they don't find out they are related but almost everyone else does.

Sam and Bran piece together that Jon is a Targ, which Bran should have known. Or maybe Sam does it by himself and Bran goes, well yeah...

WW Dragon burns down the wall and it becomes nothing (though in the books I think this is done with the horn, I think this is the show's way of doing that event).

The Cersei, Dany and Jon meeting happen. They make plans to go destroy the WW. While Dany and Jon go to attack the WW, Cersei turns her army on Dany's stronghold instead, because Cersei still only cares about the Iron Throne and nothing else.

As far as deaths, I would assume LF dies. Past that, I really thought some big names were going to die last episode, which is weird that they didn't. So if I had to guess, also Yara? IDK. I really REALLY thought some more people would die last episode. It kinda has me at a loss of who they are going to kill off now...

- Any chance that the fearsome ice dragon will at some point be tamed by Jon (with or without Bran's help/warging) and "turned"/used against the NK? With Jon riding an ice breather and Dany riding a fire breather, another call out to "A Song of Ice and Fire" title?

- Oh, please, C'MON CLEGANEBOWL!

- Arya and Sansa aren't really becoming adversaries but are pulling a delightful and successful scam on Littlefinger.

- Jaime abandons Cersei, fully falling for Brienne who tells him, "Dude, you're too late. I'm in a relationship with a big ol' guy from North o' the Wall..."

- Arya impersonates Tyrion to kill Cersei.

- Nymeria saves Arya. Ghost, citing creative differences and lack of screen time officially quits the series.

1 hour ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

Not sure

My hopeful thinking  (but of COURSE will not happen) is that the Golden Company arrives... but not for Cersei... The Iron Bank switch sides and sponsor Danerys (arranged by Varys perhaps? or an association of red priests and princesses?) This will be an overwhelming force that would make Cersei to withdraw to the red keep, go Mad King in trying to burn everyone with wildfire just to be stopped by jaime as the valonqar..

hey, give me a break a man can dream right?

18 minutes ago, King Louis II (KLII) said:

My hopeful thinking  (but of COURSE will not happen) is that the Golden Company arrives... but not for Cersei... The Iron Bank switch sides and sponsor Danerys (arranged by Varys perhaps? or an association of red priests and princesses?) This will be an overwhelming force that would make Cersei to withdraw to the red keep, go Mad King in trying to burn everyone with wildfire just to be stopped by jaime as the valonqar..

hey, give me a break a man can dream right?

Worlds your oyster brother......

(but yeah I doubt the Iron bank switches sides, they will stick with Cersei for now anyway)

Archived