Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WeaselPie

Cersei and her secret...

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Cersei has been strange this season with Jaime, and I figured out why.  The father of her baby is Gregor Clegane/Robert Strong, not Jaime.

Her children are all dead, and Jaime keeps reminding her of that, that they're fighting for a dead legacy.  So, she decides instead to have a child from the strongest man she knows.  And  yeah, I think Qyburn is capable of artificially inseminating her, but Robert Strong is also possibly functional in a normal way.  This is GoT anyway.

When Jaime asks her, who will you say is the father?  She says she will say it's Jaime.  This is a class Cersei move, just like saying Robert was the father of the other children.

She makes sure the servant sees Jaime in her bed, so everyone can assume it was him.

But the clincher for me - I had come up with this notion before watching the show last night - was when Tormund says that he wants to make "unstoppable monster" babies with Brienne.

Unstoppable monsters would be exactly the kind of babies Cersei wants.

Edited by WeaselPie
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WeaselPie said:

She makes sure the servant sees Jaime in her bed, so everyone can assume it was him.

Good point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually had this horrible passing notion that she and Qyburn are regrowing Joffrey inside her womb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WeaselPie said:

Cersei has been strange this season with Jaime, and I figured out why.  The father of her baby is Gregor Clegane/Robert Strong, not Jaime.

Her children are all dead, and Jaime keeps reminding her of that, that they're fighting for a dead legacy.  So, she decides instead to have a child from the strongest man she knows.  And  yeah, I think Qyburn is capable of artificially inseminating her, but Robert Strong is also possibly functional in a normal way.  This is GoT anyway.

When Jaime asks her, who will you say is the father?  She says she will say it's Jaime.  This is a class Cersei move, just like saying Robert was the father of the other children.

She makes sure the servant sees Jaime in her bed, so everyone can assume it was him.

But the clincher for me - I had come up with this notion before watching the show last night - was when Tormund says that he wants to make "unstoppable monster" babies with Brienne.

Unstoppable monsters would be exactly the kind of babies Cersei wants.

Oh the humanity! You make the best argument for this theory that I have seen. Especially the part about being deliberately seen by the maid. I hope that it's not true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Shit, I made the mistake of opening this thread while eating my dinner. Now I'm picturing Cersei having sex with Gregbert. I would've really liked to finish that pasta bolognese...

Ok, two questions for you: why do you think Cersei would want to sire monster babies? Are you thinking that with the help of Qyburn and Gregbert she would whelp a new army from between her legs or what? Please help me with this, I honestly can't see where you're going with this.

Edited by Aderyn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Aderyn said:

Ok, two questions for you: why do you think Cersei would want to sire monster babies? Are you thinking that with the help of Qyburn and Gregbert she would whelp a new army from between her legs or what? Please help me with this, I honestly can't see where you're going with this.

Because she would want "unstoppable" incredibly strong children who could not be as easily killed as her other three.  She's done the unspeakable already to get where she is as Queen, yet as Jaime reminds her, what is it all for?  She's having another kid so there can be someone to leave the legacy to.  Not an army, just an heir.  An unstoppable monster of an heir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Aderyn said:

Shit, I made the mistake of opening this thread while eating my dinner. Now I'm picturing Cersei having sex with Gregbert. I would've really liked to finish that pasta bolognese...

Ok, two questions for you: why do you think Cersei would want to sire monster babies? Are you thinking that with the help of Qyburn and Gregbert she would whelp a new army from between her legs or what? Please help me with this, I honestly can't see where you're going with this.

+1

Completely ludicrous theory....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, WeaselPie said:

Because she would want "unstoppable" incredibly strong children who could not be as easily killed as her other three.  She's done the unspeakable already to get where she is as Queen, yet as Jaime reminds her, what is it all for?  She's having another kid so there can be someone to leave the legacy to.  Not an army, just an heir.  An unstoppable monster of an heir.

She wouldn't want that for her children. Even if it seemingly was to protect them or make them stronger. But what you're essentially suggesting for Cersei is creating a Frankenstein monster and calling that her child. Loving her children is the only redeeming quality she ever had and she still loves and respects their memory. She would never do something like this.

By the way, I don't even believe that she is pregnant in the show (naturally or less naturally). I think it's all just to ensure Jaime's loyalty and sympathy. That's what Cersei does, she is a manipulative bitch. Even if she was actually pregnant, I'm not sure she would want to keep the baby. She has already lost three, so the risk of losing yet another one could be too much.

When Jaime points out to Cersei that theirs wouldn't be a very long dynasty, Cersei says something like "then it will be a dynasty for the two of us". At this point she only cares about destroying her enemy. And when she later feels that she is on the losing side, all she cares about is going down with a fight. She has lost everything except for her brother, the throne and her pride. Her pride and her taste for revenge keep her going. I don't think starting a family is really what's in her mind right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Samwell_Tarly said:

+1

Completely ludicrous theory....

Actually, let's take this even further and say that she sides with the Night King and makes babies with him instead....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Aderyn said:

Actually, let's take this even further and say that she sides with the Night King and makes babies with him instead....

And little Sam is actually the bastard child of a WW and Gilly, the WW didnt really want to take little Sam he just wanted to spend time with his son and bring gilly the child maintenance money of 1 gold dragon. Being the bitch Gilly is she told Sam to kill him in the promise he would get to ''feed the pony''

Little Sams uncle, the NK has contacted Jeremy Kyle to appear on the show..............

''They killed my brother, and kidnapped him, I want them in Jail and my nephew home''

Edited by Samwell_Tarly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Gendry_Goldeneyes said:

i actually thought that she wasnt actually pregnant and wanted to manipulate Jaime

Yes, this is the most likely truth.

Remember, she told the news right after Jaime had met with Tyrion (which she knew about). And in the end, she says to him, "Never betray me again."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep hearing Qyburns voice of "I'll give you something" or something along those lines as Jamie walks in. Was it intended for Janie to overhear? There's definitely an attempt to manipulate . I also agree that being seen in bed with Jamie was 100% strategic, whatever the plan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aderyn said:

By the way, I don't even believe that she is pregnant in the show

And that's the real secret plot.

She's had Qyburn build a super wildfire bomb and implant it in her belly, and she's pretending it's a pregnancy. But once Dany and friends show up, the truth will be revealed:

Quote

Look what I've got! That's wildfire, little miss fire and blood, enough to destroy this entire Keep and everyone in it.

Cersei's got the upper hand now! The name of the game is "Make Cersei Happy Or She Blows Up Every Possibly Claimant Left to the Iron Throne, and Everyone Who Has Any Hope of Raising an Army to Fight the Dead". I'd rather die and take all of you with me than spend one more minute listening to these idiots talk about breaking the wheel!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Dire Wolf said:

I keep hearing Qyburns voice of "I'll give you something" or something along those lines as Jamie walks in. Was it intended for Janie to overhear? There's definitely an attempt to manipulate . I also agree that being seen in bed with Jamie was 100% strategic, whatever the plan. 

I'm sure it was intentional. Qyburn was already with Cersei because he had just informed her about the conversation between Jaime and Tyrion. That line was timed exactly when Jaime walked in, that just can't be pure coincidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

This is a crazy theory but the arguments seem so strong.

I think that she is pregnant. And the baby is Jamie's. She would want a baby only from Jamie.

Though there is a thing that leads to manipulation: a witch predicted that she'll have 3 children and all of them will die. On the other hand, Quiburn's words: "I will give you something" in the moment when Jamie enters. That really seems like it couldn't have been coincidence.

Also there could be some truth in Olenna's words. She believed that Cersei is a true monster and Jamie must keep away from her. And Olenna is a clever lady.

Edited by Obsidian Knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, falcotron said:

And that's the real secret plot.

She's had Qyburn build a super wildfire bomb and implant it in her belly, and she's pretending it's a pregnancy. But once Dany and friends show up, the truth will be revealed:

Lol not sure if you've ever watched "South Park" but 10 years back there was an episode making fun of the show "24" where al qaeda hid a nuclear weapon up Hillary Clinton's snatch.  A snuke up the snizz they called it.  So it wouldn't be a creative first lol.

As for the OP absolutely no way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gendry_Goldeneyes said:

i actually thought that she wasnt actually pregnant and wanted to manipulate Jaime

I also thought this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucius Lovejoy said:

Lol not sure if you've ever watched "South Park" but 10 years back there was an episode making fun of the show "24" where al qaeda hid a nuclear weapon up Hillary Clinton's snatch.  A snuke up the snizz they called it.  So it wouldn't be a creative first lol.

As for the OP absolutely no way.

Ha, I was actually thinking of the Futurama episode "War is the H-Word". Nixon's head hid a nuclear bomb inside Bender and sent him to a peace conference with the enemy alien balls to blow them up. When Bender found out, he decided to take advantage of it and get both humans and balls to give him everything he wanted.

(Bender is only a psychotically self-centered amoral robot, he's no Cersei, but it still seemed to be a decent parallel.)

Anyway, I'm not surprised that both South Park and Futurama used the same creative plot idea. As another South Park pointed out, it's virtually guaranteed that Simpsons already did it anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0