jon and dragonstone

starklover

7 minutes ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

Sansa states she hasn't heard from Jon in "weeks" and I'm pretty sure Cersei isn't going to look that pregnant in episode 7 which would help track time, so I'm guessing it is somewhere in the 10-12 weeks range.

I would say less. Are you taking into account the travel beyond the wall?

1 minute ago, 3sm1r said:

I would say less. Are you taking into account the travel beyond the wall?

Yes - all time elapsed from when he left winterfell until the end of episode 6.  For just being on Dragonstone maybe shave off another 2-3 weeks from my estimate.

Difficult to say, "haven't heard from" is vague in that there is an assumption that they had communicated via raven at least a little.  You know..."I'm alive" or "I'm mining dragonglass" or "Daenerys just roasted some marshmallows over the corpses of the Lannister army, wish you were here!".

I think we should just give up on trying to figure out timelines.  I stopped worrying about the logistics a few weeks ago, I'm enjoying the show much more now.

2 minutes ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

Yes - all time elapsed from when he left winterfell until the end of episode 6.  For just being on Dragonstone maybe shave off another 2-3 weeks from my estimate.

Well, considering that he went there and came back by boat I'd say at least 3 weeks of travel in total, probably a bit more. A part from that, your guess sounds reasonable.

1 minute ago, DarkBastard said:

Difficult to say, "haven't heard from" is vague in that there is an assumption that they had communicated via raven at least a little.  You know..."I'm alive" or "I'm mining dragonglass" or "Daenerys just roasted some marshmallows over the corpses of the Lannister army, wish you were here!".

I think we should just give up on trying to figure out timelines.  I stopped worrying about the logistics a few weeks ago, I'm enjoying the show much more now.

lol

Archived