Pictionary 37 - No Alphabet Soup for you!

HexMachina

7 sign ups. If both Pebs and TitanCat decide to play after TitanCon then we have 9 and I'll start. I am still waiting for Rocksniffer and Buckwheat to send sentences though...

thats including you Castellan, welcome back to the game!

You should all now have a sentence to draw. Please let me know if you haven't got one. You have 72 hours to complete the drawing - so, your deadlines is:

17/09/2017, 21:00

If you are going to be delayed please let me know in advance. Happy drawing.

I haven't decided whether to use a point system yet, I'll see how busy i am. But if i do, bonus points are awarded for creativity...

As always, bonus chains are available on request once you have done the main task.

well i made it home from the beach...i laughed in the face of Irma and partied as the water tried to intimidate me...NEVER...hahahahahah

and i am willing to be patient as you all have been with me from time to time... ;)

:smoking:

10 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You should all now have a sentence to draw. Please let me know if you haven't got one. You have 72 hours to complete the drawing - so, your deadlines is:

17/09/2017, 21:00

If you are going to be delayed please let me know in advance. Happy drawing.

I haven't decided whether to use a point system yet, I'll see how busy i am. But if i do, bonus points are awarded for creativity...

As always, bonus chains are available on request once you have done the main task.

what time zone?

Archived