Pictionary 37 - No Alphabet Soup for you!

HexMachina

SHould all now have an image to describe. Had a small issue with the order but i think it has been resolved. Double check your links please but as far as i can tell everything is okay now.

Deadline is

03.10.2017, 20:30 BST

You should all now have a sentence to draw, please PM me if you don't or think you are involved in a chain you have been in before, or have been sent your own sentence. You have 72 hours to complete this task. Next deadline is

06/10/17, 21:00 BST

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I wish mine had been late. I was not prepared emotionally for it this time.

oh right, drawings...

:P 

with your current avatar that statement is rather disturbing.

:love:   I do hope the worst is over for this month.       I'd vote for Hitler if that would make Men have to endure such things in our place once in a while.  (not as a campaign promise as a unbreakable, immediate and for eternity direct result from such a vote.)     - I guess I may settle for post menopause.

1 hour ago, Pebble said:

:love:   I do hope the worst is over for this month.       I'd vote for Hitler if that would make Men have to endure such things in our place once in a while.  (not as a campaign promise as a unbreakable, immediate and for eternity direct result from such a vote.)     - I guess I may settle for post menopause.

New theory:

'Hitler was experiencing the menopause, and believed it was a Jewish plot.'

It may need some refinement.

If that is what we are talking about now, my time has not come yet this month. It should happen in the next few days.

:leaving:

And I don't really wish for men to experience it, I just wish every woman had a caring man (or a partner of the preferred gender) to cuddle her and keep her warm when the need arises. It makes it easier to get through.

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

If that is what we are talking about now, my time has not come yet this month. It should happen in the next few days.

:leaving:

And I don't really wish for men to experience it, I just wish every woman had a caring man (or a partner of the preferred gender) to cuddle her and keep her warm when the need arises. It makes it easier to get through.

hey I only want men to experience it so we can have a month or two off a year.   Share the burden as it where.     Well what I really want is for it not to be so crappy.

I'll cross my fingers the next few days happen as expected and its as non crappy as possible.  Cos really while it would be great to never have one.  Not having one might mean not having one for 9 months and that’s another scale of oh fuck entirely if your not expecting and hoping for such things.

erm for your info  I stopped about the day before Helena Started.  - I've had a PM about this.

13 hours ago, Pebble said:

with your current avatar that statement is rather disturbing.

It's a heart :lol: 

Its a very wibbly* heart.   I thought it was supposed to be badly photoshopped devil horns, which erm considering the topic is kinda appropriate. 

glad I made you laugh.

Yes Wibbly is a word.   I recognised BBC English word, I don't care what this spell check says.  if its good enough for Dr Who then its a word.

Archived