Where the .... is Howland Reed?

The Red Sultan

Jon loved his uncle Benjen so much, that he searched his entire life for him after his disappearing.

And then, when Jon was in danger, Benjen Stark arrives and put him on his horse and demands him to leave.

And then.......I expect this line from Benjen Stark: ''Go find Howland Reed in Greywater Watch''

But instead, he said ''I cant pass''.

And died 1 minute later without a hugg or kiss or handshake from his most beloved nephew, who adored him and idolized him. Benjen Stark was the main reason that Jon Snow joined the Nightswatch and his eyes grow and his voice shattered (''Uncle Bbbenjen!'') when he saw his uncle.

No information about Howland Reed, who is in posession of the greatest secret and who is the key in the war against the White Walkers.

We will probably see Reed next season.

I couldn't quite make out what Benjen said...I thought he said something like "Get to the pass."  I guess "I can't pass" makes more sense since he's half wight or whatever he is and probably can't cross The Wall. 

But yeah, a comment about Reed would have been fantastic.  

Most show watchers wouldn't know who Howland Reed is. I don't recall the last time the show mentioned Meera and Jojen's last name. Maybe Ned mentioned Howland during the flashbacks, but I don't see him being an important character on the show. The show running way to fast for it.

6 minutes ago, Apoplexy said:

Most show watchers wouldn't know who Howland Reed is. I don't recall the last time the show mentioned Meera and Jojen's last name. Maybe Ned mentioned Howland during the flashbacks, but I don't see him being an important character on the show. The show running way to fast for it.

1st tower of joy scene last season 

I'm not even sure there's going to be a Howland Reed. 

what I want to know is where the F Missandei is? The queen's most trusted advisor disappeared and hasn't advised the queen in any of the crucial decision making moments she had in the past two episodes.

52 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I'm not even sure there's going to be a Howland Reed. 

what I want to know is where the F Missandei is? The queen's most trusted advisor disappeared and hasn't advised the queen in any of the crucial decision making moments she had in the past two episodes.

She went off to stalk grey worm.  Wants to make sure he isn't rubbing up against some fresh....

With all the fuss that was made over convincing the houses of the North to support House Stark, there wasn't a peep about one of the largest landholders in the North, which is also the most important one strategically in regards to any threat from Cersei - House Reed and the Neck.  

Not even a sit down between Sansa and Meera about that issue - nor about what Bran has been through, or what happened to Hodor, Uncle Benjen, Summer, the Children of the Forest, the last 3 eyed Raven etc.

26 minutes ago, Illiterati said:

She went off to stalk grey worm.  Wants to make sure he isn't rubbing up against some fresh....

The Missandei/Grey Worm relationship is just cringe inducing stuff.

I mean, I really enjoyed the scenes where Missandrei disrobed because the actress is just uber attractive.  But that's about all I get from Miss....she's best standing there looking hot in the background.

I know she's supposed to be Dany's most trusted advisor but I don't see it.  Do we ever see her giving Dany some crucial advice besides her one little speech where she tells Dany she's seen her take advice and she's seen Dany ignore advice?  That's not exactly giving council but it's about as close as the show has come.

Miss/Grey Worm characters are just bleh imo.  I mean, I like them and all but the characters are just boring.

4 hours ago, The Red Sultan said:

Jon loved his uncle Benjen so much, that he searched his entire life for him after his disappearing.

And then, when Jon was in danger, Benjen Stark arrives and put him on his horse and demands him to leave.

And then.......I expect this line from Benjen Stark: ''Go find Howland Reed in Greywater Watch''

But instead, he said ''I cant pass''.

And died 1 minute later without a hugg or kiss or handshake from his most beloved nephew, who adored him and idolized him. Benjen Stark was the main reason that Jon Snow joined the Nightswatch and his eyes grow and his voice shattered (''Uncle Bbbenjen!'') when he saw his uncle.

No information about Howland Reed, who is in posession of the greatest secret and who is the key in the war against the White Walkers.

Why do you think Benjen knows anything about Jon's parents or Howland Reed knowing the truth?  Ned never told Catelyn the truth, despite the great hardship is cost Catelyn and Jon at Winterfell.  Benjen's story in the books is an unknown at this point, but I could certainly see why Ned would keep his secret from his brother who had taken the black if he held it from his wife.

6 minutes ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

Maybe he wont be reintroduced as said most fans of the show won't even remember him from the flashback scene, but his daughter Meera may return after leaving Bran with the important information about Jon's parentage.

"Howland Reed.  I saw you backstabbing Ser Arthur Dayne at Tower of Joy.  You looked beautiful!"

20 minutes ago, WeaselPie said:

Not even a sit down between Sansa and Meera about that issue - nor about what Bran has been through, or what happened to Hodor, Uncle Benjen, Summer, the Children of the Forest, the last 3 eyed Raven etc.

Why bother? Sansa is a ungrateful bitch who disrespected Robb this season who actually had a heir on the way before the red wedding. Now look at the starks as they are obviously on the way to extinction which is why Meera never bothered. It's just too obvious.

Archived