NBA 2017: Fleecing the East and Kyrie to Boston

Calibandar

1 hour ago, briantw said:

For a few seconds I was convinced it was Tuesday after reading his post.  :lol:

Whoops. I'm 7 hours ahead of EST right now, and read the schedule incorrectly. Poop. 

5 minutes ago, sperry said:

That was awful, but long term he should be okay. It also just took every single ounce of drama out of the season. We've got Cavs-Warriors part 4.

Let's be real...that was gonna happen anyway unless LeBron got hurt.

1 minute ago, Mother Cocanuts said:

That injury looked gruesome. No word on whether it's season ending, though I wouldn't be surprised if it were. This must really suck for Hayward as well as the prospects of the Boston Celtics. I hope it isn't too serious.

It sounded like a damn gun. That was a snapped ankle, he's done.

Yeah, no chance he comes back from that this season.  He'll be lucky if he's back at 100% next season.  Paul George still hasn't really recovered from his broken leg.  He's still really good, but he's yet to get back to where he was before the injury.

Also, the English language needs a word to differentiate types of broken bones. Fracture, to me at least, sounds like he has a little crack in the bone and he'll put a cast on it for 3 months and be fine. That bone was snapped in half.

Just now, Mother Cocanuts said:

The Celtics look neutered out there.

They gave up all of their depth to bring in two star players and one of them was lost for the season in the first quarter of game one.  Not going to be an easy season for them at all.  

Archived