Who's Related to Who

Lord Greenhood

I know that the Baratheon's are all related to Dany. And that Sam and Shireen are cousins. But who else ?

Fine narrowing it down! Close Family, Clan, House, family connections, Cousins, Aunts, Grandparents. (Living people from the start of Roberts rebellion to A dance with dragons)

:)

30 minutes ago, Lord Greenhood said:

I know that the Baratheon's are all related to Dany. And that Sam and Shireen are cousins. But who else ?

The Children of the Forest inhabited Westeros. The First Men arrive. Then the Andals. Then the Targs. I guess there was a bit of mixing going on.  :cheers:

Since the Westeors history seems to have started about 8000 years ago the Other's/White Walkers and their wights may have been hanging around in the shadows.

Margaery , Loras , Garlan and Willas Tyrell are the grandchildren of lord Leyton Hightower . Mace Tyrell's wife( dont remenber name) is the sister of Jorah's ex wife Lynesse Hightower. The Tyrells are also related to house Redwyne through Olenna . 

Webber from dunk and egg is Tywins gran.

Brienne and the hound could be 2nd or 3rd cousin's which almost makes Brienne a kin slayer in the dream I had about those two fighting.

Rheagar/Arthur Dayne is related to everyone if you believe the secret Targ threads.

Sansa was Joffreys aunt before he died and still is Tommens

Archived