Melisandre and Kinvara

Styl7

13 hours ago, Styl7 said:

Will Mel come back from Volantis with Kinvara and other followers of R'hillor to help Daenerys in the Great War (in the next episode)?

Kinvara is smoking hot.

It is known.

She had BETTER not be done in this show.

1 hour ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Did she actually leave? I didn't see her departing on an Essos-bound ship, but I may have missed it.

Do you not remember her conversation with Varys, or are you suggesting she was lying to him and has actually gone somewhere else instead of Volantis, or are you suggesting she is going to Volantis but her ship just hasn't shown up yet?

30 minutes ago, Cron said:

Kinvara is smoking hot.

It is known.

I have yet to see a red priestess that isn't smoking hot.  I mean, I'm partial to brunettes but the actress who plays Melisandre is no slouch. 

32 minutes ago, Cron said:

Kinvara is smoking hot.

She has the same necklace as Melisandre, so… just don't take the necklace off. She's probably older than Mel. (And also maybe a scrawny bald man covered in tattoos named Benerro.)

24 minutes ago, falcotron said:

She has the same necklace as Melisandre, so… just don't take the necklace off. She's probably older than Mel. (And also maybe a scrawny bald man covered in tattoos named Benerro.)

26 minutes ago, falcotron said:

YIKES!!!

i never even thought of that!!

Do. NOT. Take. The Necklace. OFF!!!!

17 hours ago, Cron said:

Kinvara is smoking hot.

It is known.

Agreed, and I'd love to see again this young Red Priestess, the one who preaches a group of people in Volantis, and suddenly stares at Tyrion (he's with Varys, before he gets kidnapped by Jorah)…

It's in S05E03…

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/53/92/41/539241781b5a9bb590c198eb8007c074--rila-fukushima-box-office.jpg

24 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

Agreed, and I'd love to see again this young Red Priestess, the one who preaches a group of people in Volantis, and suddenly stares at Tyrion (he's with Varys, before he gets kidnapped by Jorah)…

It's in S05E03…

Oh, was that not Kinvara??

I remember the scene, but I guess for some reason I was thinking that was Kinvara, too.

(The scene I'm POSITIVE had Kinvara was when she shredded Varys, so don't get me wrong, I DO know who she is, from that scene for sure.  But maybe I kind of mashed Kinvara and the other one together in my mind, I suppose)

In the books, many of the red priests are warriors. And the also have non-priest warriors like the Fiery Hand, a group of 1000 men in Volantis whose numbers are kept up by buying slaves and converting them.

I don't think we've seen any of this in the show, except for Thoros, but there's also no particular reason to believe they don't exist. If Mel can come back with a couple thousand warrior-priests and soldiers, all with flaming swords, that might be more useful than another priest or six with just the same powers as hers.

Even if it may mean a lower proportion of hot chicks, I'm not sure that is, or should be, Mel's first concern.

Archived