438 posts in this topic

Book spoiler discussion of the show goes here, for those who want to discuss the episode in relation to the books, and with reference to spoilers from them.

This topic should open automatically around the start of airing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Praying to the Old Gods and the New streaming doesn't freeze...again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's all brace ourselves for Dany-Jon nookie. It's going to happen, and it's going to be super cringe-y.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made it! My mom finally got HBO so I can watch even though I'm away from home this week! Woot!

Here goes! Hoping to see littlefinger's bloody corpse before this is over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, plectrum said:

I made it! My mom finally got HBO so I can watch even though I'm away from home this week! Woot!

Here goes! Hoping to see littlefinger's bloody corpse before this is over.

YAY!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aemon Targaryen said:

Ppl, I have no access ... please update on key bits ... please!!!!

Just follow this thread! 

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Let's all brace ourselves for Dany-Jon nookie. It's going to happen, and it's going to be super cringe-y.

Ugh. Nope nope nope. Time to close my eyes and plug my ears 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bets on how happy Sansa and the Northern Lords are gonna be about their apparent new Monarch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pandean said:

Praying to the Old Gods and the New streaming doesn't freeze...again.

Been lucky with that myself, but I'll say some words for your connection to remain strong. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lurid Jester said:

Been lucky with that myself, but I'll say some words for your connection to remain strong. :)

Much appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pandean said:

Bets on how happy Sansa and the Northern Lords are gonna be about their apparent new Monarch?

Not very, but they'll be afraid of Cersei and the WWs if Jon plays his cards right.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pandean said:

Just follow this thread! 

Ugh. Nope nope nope. Time to close my eyes and plug my ears 

Boatsex is cum...coming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New drinking game: Take a shot every time someone talks about cocks/dicks, everytime we get Dany's bad acting paired with "Bend the Knee" or other Queen-stuff, Jon Snow knowing nothing, and Cersei being hysteric.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pandean said:

New drinking game: Take a shot every time someone talks about cocks/dicks, everytime we get Dany's bad acting paired with "Bend the Knee" or other Queen-stuff, Jon Snow knowing nothing, and Cersei being hysteric.

Goodness, no. We'd be drunker than Thoros before halftime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ominous, awesome Light of the Seven theme for Cersei’s entrance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually have to say, that little sidebar between the Hound and Brienne was pretty awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, plectrum said:

Goodness, no. We'd be drunker than Thoros before halftime.

You mean dead from liver failure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now