Best lines of 707

31 minutes ago, Lord Davos Seaworth said:

. It's even extra cool because Jon is unknowingly giving the advice on his own behalf... "I don't have to choose. I'm a Targaryen and I'm a Stark."

I was just explaining this to a a friend of mine

i think the writers added this because of jon's storyline...

20 minutes ago, Danny- said:

I was just explaining this to a a friend of mine

i think the writers added this because of jon's storyline...

Every thing seems to be about Jon now. I think the scene where everyone questions Jon about why he didn't lie will come back and bite him in the ass. He is a man of his word and pledged to Dany. He won't break it even when he finds out he is the true heir. 

3 minutes ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

Every thing seems to be about Jon now. I think the scene where everyone questions Jon about why he didn't lie will come back is going to be him in the ass. He is a man of his word and pledged to Dany. He won't break it even when he finds out he is the true heir. 

It would be interesting to see what he thinks about his romance with his aunt. And yeah, I see Jon upholding his pledge even when he finds out his claim is stronger than Dany's. What his advisors say is another matter.

6 minutes ago, Apoplexy said:

It would be interesting to see what he thinks about his romance with his aunt. And yeah, I see Jon upholding his pledge even when he finds out his claim is stronger than Dany's. What his advisors say is another matter.

I think he will have a problem with it but there are only six episode left. They probably will only deal with it for about 5 mins before Dany says she is pregnant.

I think Sansa will push for him to take the throne because he is her cousin/brother and the north would probably prefer Ned Stark's nephew/adopted son as ruler. He never listens to Sansa so he will kept his pledge. 

The whole discussion of taking a boat or fly to Winterfell. What they really mean is more interesting than what they are saying.

Jon: "We can sail to White Harbor. Then we can ride together to Winterfell." (You have to say yes, so we can have some fun time in your cabin.)

Jorah: "Perhaps you should fly to Winterfell, Your Grace. Yada yada yada..." (I'm not gonna let that kid have sex with you.)

Jon: "It's your decision, Your Grace... it's important for the Northerners to see us as allies." (Don't listen to that old man. I wanna see you naked.)

Jon: "I think if we sail to White Harbor together, it sends a better message." (Go on, tell him already, we're together.)

Dany: "We sail together." (We're definitely doing it.)

Jorah: (Oh, pants.)

"How can we fight together if we tell lies" - Jon

"Fuck off" - Hound

"The only one who needs protection is the one getting on her way" - Brienne

"My apologies" - Dany

"Have you ever considered lying, ..just a bit.." - Tyrion

"He was never a bastard"  -  Bran

Theon - When I was Ramsay’s prisoner, Yara tried to save me, she is the only one who tried to save me. She needs me now.

Jon – Then why are you still talking to me? (this is my favorite line!)

That’s right Theon!  Go get your sister!

It could be the added smirk on her face, but when Arya turned to Littlefinger and said 'My sister asked you a question' I loved it. I guess that one line just immediately cemented the we are family and you are screwed so perfectly.

18 minutes ago, Daske said:

It could be the added smirk on her face, but when Arya turned to Littlefinger and said 'My sister asked you a question' I loved it. I guess that one line just immediately cemented the we are family and you are screwed so perfectly.

I love callbacks when they are well done. That one was an obvious reference to Brienne's "Lady Stark asked you a question".

Apparently Littlefinger is good when it comes to expect, but can't really handle being challenged when events and conversations go in an unexpected manner.

Archived