An Entire Season without Ghost

Snormund

The show was clearly making the choice to omit Ghost as a way to lead viewers into buying Jon as a Targ this season, we got a lot of Jon and dragon stuff, they must have felt showing a wolf would reminf viewers he's a stark, and I guess that'd be confusing? 

48 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

They wanted that wight polar bear more than they wanted Ghost, I guess.  Wight bear was nice, but I would have preferred Ghost.  

Hahah ghost is all I could think during the video of the two of them talking about how they've always wanted to do the polar bear but it was so expensive to do and now they finally could. That's the entertainment industry though, flash not substance. 

1 hour ago, Noneofyourbusiness said:

Sansa said Ghost is waiting for Jon. We should assume he's somewhere in Winterfell. If they don't show him when Jon returns next season, then it's time to be pissed.

Back when Jon was in the nights watch, they at least have us a glimpse of Ghost gnawing on a mammoth bone wild aroch bone or perhaps a horse leg bone. That's all it takes. A glimpse of Ghost lounging lazily.  

12 minutes ago, Stark_in_Winterfell said:

Back when Jon was in the nights watch, they at least have us a glimpse of Ghost gnawing on a mammoth bone wild aroch bone or perhaps a horse leg bone. That's all it takes. A glimpse of Ghost lounging lazily.  

Well, they had a scene with Jon saying goddbye to Ghost before leaving Winterfell, when he was about to travel south to Dragonstone. They (D&D) decided to leave it out, so it would have taken nothing at all. They had already filmed it, they had already spent the CGI $, and they decided to not include it.  I think they are purposely crapping all over us Ghost fans.

Archived