CLEGANEBOWL 100% CONFIRMED?!

6 hours ago, falcotron said:

Yes.

Also, I think (or maybe just hope) that his "justice" plot may go a little differently—he'll get vengeance on his brother, and then realize that wasn't his destiny, he still has a bigger part to play in the larger struggle.

Having him suddenly able to use fire magic to activate Thoros's sword in the Cleganebowl would set him down the path to becoming a real warrior-priest for the fire god, after being afraid of fire his entire life. He's clearly already on that path, with the critical fire vision a few weeks ago.

You Go!!!!

On 28/08/2017 at 6:25 AM, Theon_is_Azor said:

I don't see the Clegane fight as fan service at all. All the way back in season one (? Very early on), the Hound confronted his brother with a quickness at that jousting tournament. I think killing the Mountain is an almost integral part of the Hound's character development. They were always gonna fight eventually.

It's never made any sense to me. The Clegane brothers were serving the Lannisters for years, if it's so important for Sandor to kill his brother then why was he so content to leave him alone for so long. I know they fought during Roberts tourney but that got interrupted and Sandor never went after him again 

28 minutes ago, SerMudz said:

It's never made any sense to me. The Clegane brothers were serving the Lannisters for years, if it's so important for Sandor to kill his brother then why was he so content to leave him alone for so long. I know they fought during Roberts tourney but that got interrupted and Sandor never went after him again 

It was always heavily foreshadowed, which provoked the fans hype, not the other way around.

The first time the were on screen together, petyr explains "the story of the mountain and the hound" to sandra. 

14 hours ago, falcotron said:

On another thread, someone suggested that Qyburn wants to build some kind of Voltron-style mega-Mountain out of wights.

I hereby withdraw my idea, because hell yeah, mega-Mountain made of wights is much better than just 70-mile-high Mountain.

Mega Mountain?  Hmm, would Mega Maid be the girl of his dreams?  LOL 

Archived