Where was Gendry?

McAssey

Hmmm, last time we saw him he was at Eastwatch after his record breaking run. I'm assuming, and this is a big assumption, that since we only saw Beric and Tormund at Eastwatch that he must have gone back on the ship with Jon, Daenerys, Davos etc. and he is somehow with them now heading for Winterfell.

Why did they bring the entire crew to KL but not Gendry? Seems a bit odd, and I hope Gendry does play a role moving forward. He needs to lead the Baratheons.

5 minutes ago, Maid So Fair said:

He died of exhaustion. Obviously.  You dont run a hundred miles in furs over the course not an afternoon and live to tell the tale.

Didn't he also fly to Dragonstone or something?

1 minute ago, S. OF HOUSE STARK said:

I like to think that Robert and Ned would be smiling down on an Ayra / Gendry marriage :wub:

Yes, I think that might be the show happily-ever-after for Arya. Doubt it happens in the books.

3 minutes ago, GrapefruitPerrier said:

Yes, I think that might be the show happily-ever-after for Arya. Doubt it happens in the books.

Gendry abandoned her in the books, so they won't happen. And since there is Edric Storm in the novels, he would inherent Storm's End. Since he is  Baratheon bastard too, and older than Gendry. :)

5 minutes ago, GrapefruitPerrier said:

Didn't he also fly to Dragonstone or something?

No one flew to Dragonstone. The guys who made it out of the North flew on Drogon to Eastwatch, where Gendry already was. Then those who went to Dragonstone went via boat, including Dany. Last we saw Gendry he was at Eastwatch.

2 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Maybe they sent him to Winterfell off screen? He's a blacksmith, and there's lots of blacksmithing to be done at Winterfell. He's not important enough to show doing not much, but if he'd still been at Eastwatch we'd have seen him I'm sure.

yeah, I think he's running the whole way there. All that rowing has given him great stamina and he loves a good long run in the snow.

Archived