Season 8 prediction: Grey Worm will die.

Lord Highland

I think the whole thing with Dany freeing the slaves will have good and bad consequences: good because it is freedom and justice for the Unsullied, which means they will love her just like the actually do, and bad for her because they will not be emotionless anymore. This season Grey Worm admitted he has a weakness. I think they revealed this feeling of his for a reason. He will have to choose between love and duty, or smth like that, which always comes up in the series: Jaime deals with it, Jon deals with it, Aemon talks to him about it, Ned ofc deals with it, Grey Worm will have to as well. In the end I think he will die fighting as he will be unable to choose.

PS: I also made a video about this topic. If you want you can check it out here: 

The picture on the video made me think about wights though. If an Unsullied becomes a wight will it still have the fighting skills it had when he was alive? We haven't seen wights with serious fighting skills ofc, but none of the warriors we know has appeared as one. Or maybe it depends on how much effort a White Walker puts in controlling the wight. For example, we saw the dragon being able to fly properly and aim the blue flame at the wall, melting a horizontal line (although it wasn't easy to miss).  So if the Unsullied became wights would they just be like the rest, or would they pick up their spears, stay in formation and use shields too?

ps: does anyone know how to change the name :)

Archived