Westeros Football Keeper League

grozeng

Oh goddammit -- I had to leave the draft and auto-Week malfunctioned to the tune of 6 TEs. What in the fuck.

Kizer as my QB2 and no other QBs. Ugh -- is there any way to turn off waivers so that I can fix this mess? :(

1. (3)Antonio Brown (Pit - WR) [1]
  2. (18)Drew Brees (NO - QB) [1]
  3. (23)Rob Gronkowski (NE - TE) [2]
  4. (38)Terrelle Pryor Sr. (Was - WR) [2]
  5. (43)Keenan Allen (LAC - WR) [3]
  6. (58)Carlos Hyde (SF - RB) [4]
  7. (63)Marshawn Lynch (Oak - RB) [5]
  8. (78)Philip Rivers (LAC - QB) [6]
  9. (83)Andy Dalton (Cin - QB) [7]
  10. (98)Stefon Diggs (Min - WR) [7]
  11. (103)Kansas City (KC - DEF) [8]
  12. (118)Thomas Rawls (Sea - RB) [9]
  13. (123)Rex Burkhead (NE - RB) [10]
  14. (138)Marlon Mack (Ind - RB) [11]
  15. (143)Cooper Kupp (LAR - WR) [12]
  16. (158)Jordan Matthews (Buf - WR) [13]
  17. (163)Sterling Shepard (NYG - WR) [14]
  18. (178)Jamaal Charles (Den - RB) [15]
  19. (183)Tarik Cohen (Chi - RB) [16]
  20. (198)Danny Amendola (NE - WR) [17]
  21. (203)Malcolm Mitchell (NE - WR) [18]
  22. (218)Chris Boswell (Pit - K) [19]

QB: Brees and Rivers/Dalton

WR:  T.Pryor Sr, K.Allen, S.Diggs, J.Matthews (C.Kupp, S.Shepard, D.Amendola, M.Mitchell)

RB: C.Hyde, M.Lynch, T.Rawls (R.Burkhead, M.Mack, J.Charles, T.Cohen)

TE: Gronkowski

DST: KC

Happy generally with my team, but one of these days I need to balance drafting RBs with everything else because it's the area I'm least confident in here. Grabbed a few of the potential talents I wanted in later rounds in Kupp, Mack, and Cohen so here's hoping that pays dividends at one point or another.

1. Bell

2. Baldwin

3. Wilson

4. Kelce

5. Hunt

6. Fitzgerald

7. Powell

8. D. Jackson

9. Manning

10. Marshall

11. Seattle 

12. Tucker 

13. Stewart

14. Henry

15. Jones Jr.

16. Riddick

17. Arizona

18. Prosise

19. Goff 

20. Lee

21. Agholor

22. Sea Bass

I like this team a lot. WR is my only weakness and it's not terrible. Jabbing an auto drafter picking twice before me was huge in bring able to wait until the 5th round for Hunt. Getting Prosise late might pay off as well. 

Also, you can trade draft picks in this league.  Ideally we would want each team to swap a draft pick as part of the trade so everyone drafts a full team.  Is everyone OK making this a rule.  The number of draft picks traded needs to match for each team.  So I can trade Sammy Watkins and my 18th for a 5th, but not Sammy Watkins for a 5th.

Also, unlike how the league was run before, I'd like to keep the draft order secret until the draft starts and have it automatically set by the site.  That way there is no monkey business with Keepers and traded picks.  Each 3rd rounder is worth the same, since until the draft starts there is no way to know if it is first or last in the 3rd round.

2 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

Also, unlike how the league was run before, I'd like to keep the draft order secret until the draft starts and have it automatically set by the site.  That way there is no monkey business with Keepers and traded picks.  Each 3rd rounder is worth the same, since until the draft starts there is no way to know if it is first or last in the 3rd round.

I don't like knowing draft order in advance, so that works for me.

Found the draft results.  Need to re-enter them.  So any changes made today will need to be redone.  Scoring will be retroactive to today.  Sorry.

We are going to have to use the honor system that you don't start people from tonight's game you may not have started.

43 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Found the draft results.  Need to re-enter them.  So any changes made today will need to be redone.  Scoring will be retroactive to today.  Sorry.

We are going to have to use the honor system that you don't start people from tonight's game you may not have started.

Too many 16 hour work days.  Shouldn't do this stuff when exhausted.  At least New England lost :)

7 hours ago, grozeng said:

OK rosters are in.  Let me know who I need to edit to get into your week 1 lineup from tonight's game.  I am going to move everyone to FA in the morning so people can fill out their rosters.

I had Smith and Hill Starting.

1 hour ago, RaceBannon42 said:

Also waiver claims were reset, and now I can't add a kicker or defense before Sunday :/

I am going to move everyone to FA at noon eastern.  I have the same problem.  since i f'd up, I won't go in until at least 12:30 to fill my spots, so you have 30 minutes to pick up Buffalo :)

Crap, can't change waivers.  We will have to do this manually somehow.  Does 9/10 mean the morning of 9/10?  If so, we can keep it and you would just need to add the person before the first game.

9 minutes ago, RaceBannon42 said:

This is really messed up. I though Waivers ended like on Wednesday... This is going to suck for trying to add a player last minute.

No, Waivers would have ended 9/9. Now it is 9/10.  So it is a day later, just now it is Sunday.

sorry about this, but I am not sure if there is another way around this.  If you make a waiver pickup and can't get it into your lineup before Sunday's game, I can get it in.  But I think the person needs to be on your roster.  Does anyone know if I can add a player from the player list to a person's roster as the commish?

Archived