Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grozeng

Westeros Football Keeper League

48 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, RaceBannon42 said:

Are waivers so late because of the draft day? Will they end on Wednesdays the rest of the season?

Yeah, it is Wednesday during the season.  It is 2 days after the last game.  Right now it is 2 days after the draft for the initial waiver period so it was supposed to be Saturday 9/9.  Now that I screwed up it is 2 days from yesterday or 9/10.

3 minutes ago, grozeng said:

Yeah, it is Wednesday during the season.  It is 2 days after the last game.  Right now it is 2 days after the draft for the initial waiver period so it was supposed to be Saturday 9/9.  Now that I screwed up it is 2 days from yesterday or 9/10.

Ok thanks.

I started Gillislee (reluctantly, I thought he'd kinda sucK) and Gostkowski.

2 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

I started Gillislee (reluctantly, I thought he'd kinda sucK) and Gostkowski.

Did you have anyone else to start?  I was looking at rosters and was going to just put people in last night, but figured there was no rush.

I see you fixed mine. Couldn't add New England's D this afternoon, and I also started Hogan, currently have an empty WR spot open.

Groz, could you adjust my roster so Hogan can take the open spot?

I have to pick up a TE and DT to start on Sunday AM.

Posted to confirm.

A player picked up off waivers is a 6th round keeper next year, unless that player was drafted by any team, in which case he keeps his draft round.

"Lastly, I'd like to remind folks, while it is still moot, in Dynasty, once a player is cut, his contract evaporates and cannot be assumed by another owner.  This is different from Keeper, where a player keeps his draft position even if dropped (that rule is in place to prevent an owner from improving the keeper slot for a player by waiving him). "

4 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Posted to confirm.

A player picked up off waivers is a 6th round keeper next year, unless that player was drafted by any team, in which case he keeps his draft round.

"Lastly, I'd like to remind folks, while it is still moot, in Dynasty, once a player is cut, his contract evaporates and cannot be assumed by another owner.  This is different from Keeper, where a player keeps his draft position even if dropped (that rule is in place to prevent an owner from improving the keeper slot for a player by waiving him). "

Makes sense.

Based on my draft, it is highly likely that I'll be punting this year. Look for some offers -- anyone other than Kizer and Parker are available.