TRILOGY

Season 8 Predictions?

947 posts in this topic

On 15/12/2017 at 0:01 AM, jcmontea said:

Point 2 is a very good observation 

I agree it's likely a hoax. But:

Spoiler

"The War for the Dawn" has never been used so far in the show. Yes. But the "Long Night" was promised. It seems it will never happen.
But maybe it will come, finally. Maybe Bran will introduce the name from what he knows from the legends. The show seems to use him as a lazy way to acquaint us fast with the prophetic stuff they left over in the early seasons.

On 9/2/2017 at 7:17 AM, #teamNightking said:

Danaerys dies in childbirth.  But she names the child Eddard Targaryen for Jon.

I think the baby will be a girl and Daenerys will name her Lyanna Targaryen to honor Jon, the Stark family, and her brother, Rhaegar.

I just watched ending of season 7 would like them to find an egg for jonDany baby ..I believe the ww will take bran back to lands of always winter and will turn into WHITE Walker .I know I want to read the final 2 books bad so much more if they went longer hard to believe only 6 episodes left.It looks like there is no stopping Army of dead and the White Walkers now pass wall and got dragon .

Posted (edited)

Do the leaks tell if Arya is alive or dead at the end?

ETA I can't find these leaks on reddit, but its true that the previous leaks were called fake right up until the shows aired that proved them accurate.

Edited by Cas Stark

23 hours ago, Cas Stark said:

ETA I can't find these leaks on reddit, but its true that the previous leaks were called fake right up until the shows aired that proved them accurate.

Not that I can see.

I've always thought that if Arya does survive the series, she'll end up as a professional assassin and torturer.

On 1.1.2018 at 4:02 PM, Cas Stark said:

Yeah, but this time it is different. This time it was a guy from 4chan, who by now has admitted that he has made all just up. Last season it was a worker on a hotel who had the possibility to see the outline in the hotel room of the producers, at least that is what the leaker had claimed. 

On 18/12/2017 at 11:47 AM, Giomax said:

I think the baby will be a girl and Daenerys will name her Lyanna Targaryen to honor Jon, the Stark family, and her brother, Rhaegar.

Maybe they'll Twilight it and go for Rhaenna or something...

Personally, I hope the kid doesn't get named something cringy like an on the nose homage to their parents. Ned I sort of understand but Rhaegar/Lyanna homages would feel a bit too on the nose. Sort of like how I hope the kid isn't the automatic pick for ruler of the Seven Kingdoms just because she (I too suspect it'll be a girl) is the product of the accidental avunculate union between her Targaryen mother/great-aunt and father-cousin.